Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Favorite CP Personality?!

nSyNcBaBy

Originally posted by xtcgspot

chula22 (and her little fantasies)

HAHAHAHAHA! Awww Thanks.

I honestly dont even know if i have 1 favorite on here. I Favor different people for different reasons.

DG, because he is my baby!

You and lina, because you guys are fucking HOTTT!!!!!!!!!!:flame:

spygirl and tasty, Theres just something about them.

GABO, he was one of the first people to make friends with me.

Mr Apples, Because he is a nutt!

Spragga, for being a nympho that cares.

and so many other clubplaneteers.

I cant mention al of them but Whoever is kool with me knows who they are and get nothing but love and respect from me.

MUAHZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Originally posted by tastyt

I can't name 1 favorite either... I just love all the regular sex board freaks!

I have to say though I'm curious to meet Linabina and Xtcgspot- I want to see if they're as cute together in real life as they are on the board! :love:

we'd love to meet u too tasty. where do u usually go clubbing? maybe one day we'll see ya at a meetup. somehow i have a feeling ur probably not going to exit for the meetup tomorrow nite are ya?

Originally posted by xtcgspot

we'd love to meet u too tasty. where do u usually go clubbing? maybe one day we'll see ya at a meetup. somehow i have a feeling ur probably not going to exit for the meetup tomorrow nite are ya?

No, I won't be @ Exit tomorrow. I don't have a regular place to party anymore, I slowed down alot when I was with my ex. But now I'm coming out of hibernation... dustin' off the cobwebs... and gettin' ready to start shakin' my ass again! :D :D :D :D

No, I won't be @ Exit tomorrow. I don't have a regular place to party anymore, I slowed down alot when I was with my ex. But now I'm coming out of hibernation... dustin' off the cobwebs... and gettin' ready to start shakin' my ass again! :D :D :D :D

Yeah yeah

Blah Blah!

YOU sound like me grandma!!

:):tongue:

so hopefully we'll see ya somewhere soon then

alot of people i would like to met, but i want to met that girl from yesterday.... drool... HOT HOT HOT... i want to met and chat with her 1 more time, 1 more minute of her beauty, 1 more smile, 1 more laugh.... ahahsdla;jng;slfkmnhg ;lkrenhlk;reqnhl;nqeht... if this does happen, i wont let this one go...

Guest gabo

I want to meet chula, linabina, xtcgspot, atomicapples, dgmodel, trancend, mugwump, and just about every hottie on the board. But I think I met most of them.

I can't name 1 favorite either... I just love all the regular sex board freaks!

I have to say though I'm curious to meet Linabina and Xtcgspot- I want to see if they're as cute together in real life as they are on the board! :love:

awwwwwww!!!!! i feel so loved!! :heart: :heart: :heart:ive been wanting to meet u too tasty.... *hehe* ur too cute.