Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hex Hector and Aubrey @ Sound Factory

Sound Factory Fridays Presents

Grammy Award Winning

HEX HECTOR

featuring

AUBREY performing her hit "Stand Still"

Rescheduled from September, Hex Hector will be spinning at Factory for his first NYC appearance in a while. I know I know, a lot of people on this board are going to Exit this Friday. I would go too, but why spend $35 to see Johnny Vicious spin for two hours, when I can see Hex and Aubrey, and then see Johnny Vicious in 2 weeks at Factory.

If anyone needs a guestlist for Friday, email me with your first name last initial, and the number of people in your party. I have a few extra comps this week also, so email me if you are going with a group of 5 or more.

launchpromo@hotmail.com

Originally posted by realz

Excuse me, Exit is $25 on the list

thank you

:)

My bad, a promoter told me that it was $35/$30 on guestlist. I figured they were a reliable source, but I guess not. I guess with 1500 promoters not everyone gets the right information, sorry for posting that.

I said hex would go on around 1am because a few of Factory's guest dj's have gone on at 1am and spin until 5am. Then Lodi closes the place.

Originally posted by launch

I said hex would go on around 1am because a few of Factory's guest dj's have gone on at 1am and spin until 5am. Then Lodi closes the place.

I am there every single friday night and not once did any guest dj go on before 2am..

Joe closes the place you are correct but he does not close when Eddie Baez/Johnny Vicious play and tonite Hex will be closing the club down..

Originally posted by tranza

I am there every single friday night and not once did any guest dj go on before 2am..

Joe closes the place you are correct but he does not close when Eddie Baez/Johnny Vicious play and tonite Hex will be closing the club down..

Im there every Friday too, and I thought I saw Scot Henry start spinning at 1am also, thats why I said that. Anyway, you are right about Baez and Vicious. I love when they spin, they are the only djs that keep Factory rockin past 7am on Saturday morning. Normally all the other guest djs stop spinning, and the crowd dissapears. See you there bro