Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The mother fucking weekly F U post

Originally posted by allishara

Madison Ave.. hmmmm....

Is that near Headquarters Plaza?.. im in the west tower :D

im across the street from hospital.......1st building off 287 (exit 35)

another FU to our receptionist.......for double booking a conference room and now I have to clean up HIS mess and try to explain to our clients that he's a retard!!!! damn this kid!!!!

(i feel bad though, his boy was killed in a drive-by on monday, he's at his wake today :( )

Goodfella you better be a corrupt pig, lots more money.

My major the last 3 years in scool was CJS, but now I don't want anything to do with it, I'm changing my major, but I did really well on my state test, and past all the other phases and was going to go to Seagirt academy last year, it's the hardest academy in the country, but I didn't like the fact of shaving my head bald for 6 months and plus I wanted a badge and gun for the wrong reasons, but if your going to do it make some good money on the side.

Originally posted by tempkid

Since JBR is in Jamacia, I'll start this shit up.:D

A big F U to the bitch last night that burnt me with her cigarett, then she offered to buy me a drink and she spilt it on me:mad:

awww, i would've punched the bitch in the fuckin face :tongue:

She did have green eyes, and I'm a sucker for green eyes, thats why I didn't throw my drink on her.

BTW what up Emmitt, what are your plans for the weekend ?

tonight i'm going to abyss with a bunch of friends of mine.....tomorrow have a wedding to go to.....what are you doing, let me guess: getting all banged up...hahaha thanks for the shots at world...was so messed up!!!

I'm sorry about the headache. You left a little early didn't you?

You missed the fight on the dancefloor, remember my two friends that did shots with us.I think you know Eric and the other kid thats really big, anyways, the two idiots got in fight with each other and the bouncers couldn't stop it so I had to, and I got all banged up trying, gosh the ride home with those two was even worse.

Hey! I know Eric!! hehehehehehe:laugh: Does that kid always get into fights or what?

Anyways, a big FU to maany fights i had to break up in my classroom today....sometimes I feel like I work in a prison....

I'm sorry about the headache. You left a little early didn't you?

You missed the fight on the dancefloor, remember my two friends that did shots with us.I think you know Eric and the other kid thats really big, anyways, the two idiots got in fight with each other and the bouncers couldn't stop it so I had to, and I got all banged up trying, gosh the ride home with those two was even worse.

OMG!!!! I had no idea that happened after I left - I am surprised no one told me. I know Eric, but I forgot who else you were with...

Poor you.....I bet you wished you stayed home, huh?

I have 3 F U's:

First F U goes to the scumbags at Air Jamaica who robbed my luggage b4 I even got to start vacation.

The second F U goes to the concierge at the hotel who was supposed to have the champagne, strawberries and rose petals in my room at 4 o'clock and not 4:30, so it would be a surprise.

the third F U goes to the fucking rock I kicked and broke my big toe on. Thank God I was on Mai Tai's or else it would have really hurt!!!!!!!

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

I have 3 F U's:

First F U goes to the scumbags at Air Jamaica who robbed my luggage b4 I even got to start vacation.

The second F U goes to the concierge at the hotel who was supposed to have the champagne, strawberries and rose petals in my room at 4 o'clock and not 4:30, so it would be a surprise.

the third F U goes to the fucking rock I kicked and broke my big toe on. Thank God I was on Mai Tai's or else it would have really hurt!!!!!!!

So I guess you had a good time.

I didnt want to bit of someone post!!!!

and start a new thread!!

Iam Giving this weekly FUCK YOU to one of my Girl Friends who Burned a hole in my Fairly New Car..

I felt like Hooken that bitch i was sooo mad...as you can tell iam still upset..My ride to work wasnt to great either, i could only continue to stare at that little hole in the seat..