Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Favorite all time WWF wrestler (old school)

piro8

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by cmb1975

Junk Yard Dog....Hacksaw Jim Dugaw....Iron Sheik....Macho Man Randy Savage....Ultimate Warrior....Hulk Hogan (back in teh day)....and of course ANDRE THE GIANT....

Pretty much anyone who was on the cartoon!

Let's no forget Jimmy Superfly Snuka, Hillbilly Jim, and my favorite Rowdy Roddy Piper. Oh yeah, and Brutus the Barber Beefcake. LMAO!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by piro8

Let's no forget Jimmy Superfly Snuka, Hillbilly Jim, and my favorite Rowdy Roddy Piper. Oh yeah, and Brutus the Barber Beefcake. LMAO!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I cant believe I forgot Rowdy!!! Now here is a trivia question....

Whats the name of the movie he was in with the dude from teh A-Team?

I cant believe I forgot Rowdy!!! Now here is a trivia question....

Whats the name of the movie he was in with the dude from teh A-Team?

It's on the tip of my tongue. Do I get a 60 minute time limit to answer the trivia?

the moon dogs were nuts...who was the dude with the green tounge???he used to tear into the corners with his teeth???i think he even kidnapped randy savage's ho...can't think of it...must be all that e i took when i was a young pup...now i got to much memery loss

Originally posted by vision

the moon dogs were nuts...who was the dude with the green tounge???he used to tear into the corners with his teeth???i think he even kidnapped randy savage's ho...can't think of it...must be all that e i took when i was a young pup...now i got to much memery loss

Dude with the green tongue was George the Animal Steele. Funny shit.

Anyone remember the Wild Samoans??? Best tag team ever.

Originally posted by vision

You would be speaking of George "The Animal" Steele.

However, it was all about Polish Power, Ivan Putski!!!

But, the greatest moment in the history of the WWF had to be when Piper hit Snooka upside the head with a coconut in Piper's Pit. Now THAT was funny...

YO JAKE THE SNAKE ROBERTS was the Man, when he twirled his finer in the AIR< you know the DDT was comming, DDT THAT WAS HIS SHIT. Too bad its no longer a finishing MOVE

I always like Rick "the Model" Martel, his entrance music, and that blue bug sprayer pump, with his cologne in it, OFCOURSE IT WAS CALLED ARROGANCE

love his finishing move too, the ole BOSTON CRAB, FUCK THAT JERICHO AND HIS LION TAMER,, ITS A BOSTON CRAB YOU MOFO's

Tick tock, tick tock...times running out!!!!!

Anyone remember the big FAT sumo wrestler dude...i cant remember his name!

I give up on the trivia question.........The fat sumo dude is Yokozuna, I think.

Originally posted by djscotphreak

Of course Snuka....Big John Stud, SD "Special Delivery" Jones, Andre the Giant!!!!!!!

Afa and Sika Somoan were my favorite tag team pair with mr. saito as their manager...loved when he threw the salt in peeps eyes...wow....i know too much...im a big loser

SD "Special Delivery" Jones......LMAO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Remember the low budget guys that would get their asses beat every week??? The Executioner and Barry Horowitz???:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: