Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Acid Is Dry!!

djrep

$15 a hit? goddamn..fuck that! I have issues paying $5 when i can pick up bottles of bomb liq for $55...jesus christ man. And as far as being dry and no supply...its around...this area of the country is flooded with it. To bad retards cut it and send it onto other areas..fuckheads

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

ill take 10 please :)

Damn, $15/hit is mad expensive.. but then again, in my area it's pretty expensive too despite the fact that it's not really dry.. people are just being greedy and whatnot.. it's just that it's like $10/hit around here..

Unless you buy in quantities..

My one friend likes to buy in sheets.. and I'm talking lotsa sheets.. he's a fucking cid-head and a half..

Speaking of which, I do believe him and 3 friends are trippin' right now....... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by codica3

Green acid on sugar cubes??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

it was just liquid and they had it in an empty green food coloring squeeze bottle type thing, so the i guess a little bit of the color was still in there or on the bottle or something. And then since i wasn't taking it right then they dropped it on a few sugar cubes for me...

It just happened to be the cleanest trip ever and mad visuals just great fuckin acid. It was funny i went back to try to get more and the kid had like 30 cubes and he said that he couldn't spare anymore it was all for the head. People very stingy with good acid oh well i had my fun.:D :D :D