Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DOWN with AMERICA! (the resturant) :)

Holy shit I just read what happened, (i had to leave early)

and I was just saying how America is like the best place for meetups.

Well well well, you couldn't handle us could you?

YOU SUCK. your loss.

my god, just as i was leaving i met like another 15 people (and now I'm sitting here lookin threw the threads trying to rememer who was who) lol

Whatsup bro,

I missed you there.

Once they cleared the place up a little bit, they let us have a couple of drinks in the back area there. You are right though, it was pretty stupid to kick out a crowd of that size boozing and spending a shit load of cash.

Sucks for them...........

If our crew was able to maintain, we wouldn't have been tossed.

In case you missed it, one guy had to be carried out because he was throwing up on the bar. He was mangled.

In case you missed it, several people were yelling very loudly across the room to one another- and I mean really loud.

In case you missed it, several people were standing on bar stools playing baseball with bar napkins. Others were standing on the bar tables.

America was not closed for our party. They had other customers to think of. Would you enjoy your dinner at a restaurant where all this was taking place? I know I wouldn't. I'd probably leave.

You have to think of the business and realize that we were out of control as a group.

But aside from that, I had a great time!!!

SK13

You have to think of the business and realize that we were out of control as a group.

Huh, I think thats pretty cool. I'm glad its not just a board full of boring people that don't have fun.

I understand what you mean though with it being a business and all, but the fact of the matter is that what happened is a result of the people there accomplishing what they set out to do.

Originally posted by simonvanity

yeah yeah....that guy was me puking...I was fuckin wrecked...I dunno why I drank tat much...I was like...buy ppl drinks...I spent close to $200 that night...and I still don't know how I got hoem.......I hear ppl took pics....

WHOA - that was you??

It's all good - I remember...okay maybe I don't....but there were MANY nights back in the day when I felt like that!

As long as you had a blast - that's all that matters!!

Peace

u sure that was u? maybe there was someone else sick too, cause the guy at the end of the bar that almost knocked me down on the way out didn't look like a CP head!!!! Simon - what were u wearing?

BTW - i had been thinking all night that everyone cleaned up real nice - we didn't look like a bunch of freaky ass club kidz just warming up for mayhem! lol

Whoah, I guess i missed all the monkeys running around. I left right before the cops showed up. However it was a great night, i'm glad I got the chance to meet so many more people and hang out with old faces. There were still so many that I didn't get a chance to meet... until next time.

Originally posted by sarahkim13

In case you missed it, several people were standing on bar stools playing baseball with bar napkins. Others were standing on the bar tables.

yeah that was relatively UNCOOL.

ah well. some of us just aren't meant to be out in the world :tongue:

Guest gabo

We should have meetups there all the time and relly piss them off!!

The bartenders were the biggest assholes there!! they sucked... Took me forever to get a drink. I am sorry I didnt get to meet alot of you, I was in the back where I had some room. Next time I ll be more social.

Originally posted by gabo

We should have meetups there all the time and relly piss them off!!

The bartenders were the biggest assholes there!! they sucked... Took me forever to get a drink. I am sorry I didnt get to meet alot of you, I was in the back where I had some room. Next time I ll be more social.

Last time we were there, the barbacks were called the Booze Nazis... the more things change...

I'm not a "big guy" but I was wearing a navy pinstripe suit with a light blue shirt and purple striped tie... that wasn't me that ran into ya, barvybe, was it?

ichi. :rainbow:

Originally posted by ichi_gami

Last time we were there, the barbacks were called the Booze Nazis... the more things change...

I'm not a "big guy" but I was wearing a navy pinstripe suit with a light blue shirt and purple striped tie... that wasn't me that ran into ya, barvybe, was it?

ichi. :rainbow:

LOL - it coulda been!!! if u camped out at the front left of the bar for a good hour or two before leaving that is. definitely had dark brown hair and a blue jacket....thought the pants were light colored though, but i was avoiding arms, elbows and toes, so i might be wrong......

damn, if that was u, nice to meet y'a :)

haha Simon you were on the sidewalk drunk off your ass and you puked ALL over the place man. It was soooo picturesque.

yeah I got there late, whoopteedoo. I met a few people - Spragga, Xpander, and Jon Stephen... beyond that the night is one big blur.