Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sex board freaks gettin freaky at the meetup

JonStephen

Well, not too freaky, but it was still a blast hangin with you peeps.

Ragga, you wussed out man, WTF. Stop acting like an old man..lol. Float was a cool time. Tastyt needed some help staying awake unfortunately.......lightweight.

Why is it that the nipple game is all talk. Clubkat was the only real participant........you ladies gotta start coming through in the clutch!!!!!

I feel like ass right now and I'm working on almost no rest. My poor head.

One thing I have to say, I really hate trying to find Vinyl when I'm fucked up.

After the Jim Beam, I got a 2nd wind, but when I got home, my boys didn't want any part of a club - we ended up getting trashed on the Upper West Side...I just wanted to pimp-slap those ho's...The ragga PROMISES that I'll be good to go next time!!

I have a new game to play next time - "Strip I Never"

heh heh!! :)

hey guys. what up? didn't make it to float even though i had the invite - needed to go to that b-day party thank at centro.

thought the meetup was all kinds of nipplely - needed some back up from the SB boyz. where were ya hiding?

you girls are a fine looking group of hotties, that's for sure :)

Good seeing you again Pete! I didn't go to a club last night :(

You were in "mack-daddy mode" last night - you had to fight off all the hotties with a stick! I introduced myself to snoozi8 and she took a swing at me...LOL - Ragga is ONE dirty dawg I guess!

How was centro BTW??

Sexxx Board will unite again soon - SHAGFEST 2 anyone??

LOL - u know, i do know a disproportionate number of chica's from the board....

yeah, good seeing ya bro!! Snoozi8's a trip -she came out to Centro with me, LavenderMenace, TrippinTrance, Xpander, Vala, and Theory136 - good little crew. And of course there were a ton of peeps there for Aztec's b-day. It was OK. Great people, but the music kinda blew...I just put my head down and danced for a few hours, so it was all good.

aside from a small bag check problem and an impounded car....lol

i think a nice, small sex board meetups a great idea - maybe the freaks will feel more comfortable with just us there! i actually had someone say to me - "Oh, you're that sex board guy!" lol. I just said, "Yeah, something u want to talk about?"

yeah, i was wondering where u were too - kept hearing stuff about this unbelievable hottie from the CP board. That's u right?

also met a bunch of VIP people - i was hanging with Schwingep, Don, Laine and others for a while, but they're not ma familia, if u know what i mean. I was wearing a blue / green weird ass patterned shirt if that helps at all....

Originally posted by fierydesire

I'm down for a sexboard shagfest...;) But you knwo I didn't meet to many peeps from CP...it was mainly VIP peeps I met..Where were all the CP ppl? Oh u were the ones chillin in the back playng the nipple game...Damn it...I missed out:mad:

I can't believe you didn't see the ragga last nite! I was...hmm..how can I narrow this down a little:

I WAS THE BLACK GUY!!!!! :cool:

Wearing a black sweater and grey pants...you should've found clubkat and tastyt - they were "playing" with me!

The luckest man alive....well, next to "you know who"!

Guest gabo
Originally posted by spragga25

I can't believe you didn't see the ragga last nite! I was...hmm..how can I narrow this down a little:

I WAS THE BLACK GUY!!!!! :cool:

Wearing a black sweater and grey pants...you should've found clubkat and tastyt - they were "playing" with me!

The luckest man alive....well, next to "you know who"!

who, who?? the nipple game was fun I played with clubkat tasty moonshine but spygirl wussed out!!

Originally posted by fierydesire

I'm down for a sexboard shagfest...;) But you knwo I didn't meet to many peeps from CP...it was mainly VIP peeps I met..Where were all the CP ppl? Oh u were the ones chillin in the back playng the nipple game...Damn it...I missed out:mad:

we met right?

Hello freaks, it was wonderful hanging out with y'all the other night! Finally, the nipple game- not quite as exciting as it sounds, and you boys definitely have the upper hand in that game! Why are guys' nipples so darn hard to find???

We definitely need to set up a Shagfest 2- am I the only one here who attended the original? Sex boarders always seem to stick to themselves at meet-ups anyways!

BTW, despite being indisposed at Float, I still had a great time chillin' with Jon and Spygirl- but I don't know about that Gabo guy, he's a shady character. :tongue:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

Hello freaks, it was wonderful hanging out with y'all the other night! Finally, the nipple game- not quite as exciting as it sounds, and you boys definitely have the upper hand in that game! Why are guys' nipples so darn hard to find???

We definitely need to set up a Shagfest 2- am I the only one here who attended the original? Sex boarders always seem to stick to themselves at meet-ups anyways!

BTW, despite being indisposed at Float, I still had a great time chillin' with Jon and Spygirl- but I don't know about that Gabo guy, he's a shady character. :tongue:

I was thinking the same about you!

Originally posted by tastyt

No T...I was at the first shagfest. and another sounds like a blast. I couldn't make it this past friday cuz I was sick and poor.

Anyway, let me know if I can be of any help.

Guest gabo

hey tasty! I think we put on a show for moonshine and clubkat, and we didnt even charge them. It had something to do when we left america.

Do you remember when we left america and we were looking for moonie and clubkat? well they were right there, i was told I almost bumped into clubkat and didnt see her. Then one of them said bye and i didnt even hear it. I feel like an ass cause we were looking for them to take to float. Oh well I dont feel bad anymore cause they got a show.:tongue:

Okay so I guess I'm not the only old-schooler left. Can I help it if I forget you guys when you only post, like, twice a week here? :tongue: Especially you, Jeremy- shameful!

Now what's this about a free show? :mad: Come on girls, ante up, Peepshows come 25 cents a pop you know, the rent doesn't pay itself! :laugh: