Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saleen

kostaP

dont start shit

there's a proper way of going about handling your gripe.

telling me your gonna break me in half and calling me a liar ( which you misspelled) is not it.

I would like to openly apologize to every one on this board for the drink price problem. My boss (the Owner) pulled the drink special at 9:00 last night

To make up for it every one that comes next week for the Halloween party with Denny Tsettos PM me and I will reserve a little vip section with a couple bottles of Champagne.

to rectify the waiting problem, i will take the peoples names pm'd to me and put them on the VIP list so you wont have to wait to get in.

By the way Saleen take it easy on the name calling (Spics) Jamie Lynn Sigler is part Cuban.

Saleen tell me your real name and I'll get you an autographed picture if you would like.

Image Dance Club

201 Broad Ave. Fairview, NJ

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by kostaP

dont start shit

there's a proper way of going about handling your gripe.

telling me your gonna break me in half and calling me a liar ( which you misspelled) is not it.

I would like to openly apologize to every one on this board for the drink price problem. My boss (the Owner) pulled the drink special at 9:00 last night

To make up for it every one that comes next week for the Halloween party with Denny Tsettos PM me and I will reserve a little vip section with a couple bottles of Champagne.

to rectify the waiting problem, i will take the peoples names pm'd to me and put them on the VIP list so you wont have to wait to get in.

By the way Saleen take it easy on the name calling (Spics) Jamie Lynn Sigler is part Cuban.

Saleen tell me your real name and I'll get you an autographed picture if you would like.

Image Dance Club

201 Broad Ave. Fairview, NJ

I'm sorry for how I said it, but you could understand how pissed I was about the situation. I really had a great time and would go back but your Boss should of not changed the prices. I'll pm you with the info...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by a-tip

louis todaro is the shit......... jerseys best kept secret

Richie Santana is still my progressive house favorite Dj then Denny but this guy is def awesome. I moved him into third. Technicaly he is god, his mixing was sick, his beats were sick, he does have a trancer sound then RS or denny but his track selection early on was really bad. He played repect song, you know the one, WTF that track is terrible but he did come back real strong. A tip you need to hook me up with some tunes, would he burn some live mixes for you?

Originally posted by saleen351

I'm sorry for how I said it, but you could understand how pissed I was about the situation. I really had a great time and would go back but your Boss should of not changed the prices. I'll pm you with the info...

i don't understand?!?! if u were there before 11 how did u not get dollar drinks? everyone else was including myself!?!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by misk

i don't understand?!?! if u were there before 11 how did u not get dollar drinks? everyone else was including myself!?!

read what kosta posted, I have no idea how you got dollar drinks and we didnt, we went to 3 different bars in there and none were serving dollar drinks.

• 2 weeks later...