Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sandra Collins Tonight

Originally posted by rachel8c

sandra herself wasn't very nice. Her anterage was too into her and she acts like a child but pretty cute.

Did you meet her? To me she seemed a little bored, and she only stayed on for like 2 hours. She threw down some sick tracks but the energy level wasn't nearly what it was for Danny Howells. I wanna know why there was such a light crowd last night...

2 hours?? Thats pretty dick. Who am I to talk, I went to Tiesto and he spun from 3:20(about) - 6:00 but he was completely into the crowd and had soooooo many fans to support him. It was truely an awesome night except for the fact is was at World. Either way I hope that everyone had a successful night.

Was she really just on for 2 hours? Thought it was a little longer. The opening and closing DJ's were decent, but Sandra was awesome. Some really really sick tracks. Got me up to do some speaker dancing!!!! LOL

She is damn cute, and she actually seemed pretty nice to me. Danny T showed up too for a bit.

Crowd was pretty light, and she doesn't work the crowd like Howells, but WHO DOES? Thought it was nice to have room to really dance....

I was so happy to have a little room to move without being pushed aside every 2 minutes.

Sandra Collins came on at 2:30 and didn't leave until at least 5:30...

And Rachel8c... I don't know where you got that she wasn't nice. I went to chat with her and got a kiss, a hug, a smile, and saw a very sweet woman, she even signed a couple of promo postcards for me. maybe you caught her in the middle of some personal conversation or something...

The woman I met was a sweetheart and couldn't have been more friendly. (and yeah... i *know* it was Sandra)