Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm In Love With My Girl's................

aboyfrombklyn

POOP CHUTE!!! I swear, the more I see it the more I wanna get up close and personal with it. I dont' know why, but that's how I feel. I never thought I would be so interested in it. I just wanna lick it, touch it, and of course fuck it!!! The problem is she's not willing to. It's driving me crazy.

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

POOP CHUTE!!! I swear, the more I see it the more I wanna get up close and personal with it. I dont' know why, but that's how I feel. I never thought I would be so interested in it. I just wanna lick it, touch it, and of course fuck it!!! The problem is she's not willing to. It's driving me crazy.

the more you want it the less shes gonna wanna give it up.:o

Originally posted by somebitch

the more you want it the less shes gonna wanna give it up.:o

I always understood that. I'm not the type of person to push someone else to do something. But I've tried taking the long, getting her into it route, but it hasn't been working. I'm starting to think I'm never gonna get it from her.

I always understood that. I'm not the type of person to push someone else to do something. But I've tried taking the long, getting her into it route, but it hasn't been working. I'm starting to think I'm never gonna get it from her.

lol, you should stop thinking about getting it. if i was with someone and i knew they were waiting around for that i wouldnt give it to them either;)

Originally posted by upjumpdaboogie

what a bitch! ;)

well, no shes not lol.... think about it... when u know ur bf/gf really wants something that ur not ready to give them, wouldnt u wanna see if they can stick around without getting it??? i mean, to see if thats all they really want....

sucks for her........girlfriend is missing out on some good shit

Originally posted by linabina

well, no shes not lol.... think about it... when u know ur bf/gf really wants something that ur not ready to give them, wouldnt u wanna see if they can stick around without getting it??? i mean, to see if thats all they really want....

Not if we'd already been together for a while...

same here

You have to understand that I haven't pressured her at all, at least not directly. I hardly ever brought the topic up, and when I did, she got so upset that I didn't bring it up again. I'm not the type of person who forces someone to do something, and I would never try to take advantage of her by doing something while we were in the middle of having sex. I've been told to stick my finger in when I'm doing it from behind, lick it when I'm going down on her, etc, etc, etc. But I don't wanna do that if she doesn't want me to. Don't you think that she would even be more offended if I all of sudden did something like that when she wasn't expecting it??? I want her to expect it and I want her to want it. Unfortunately, me talking to her about it (in a nice way, not a pressuring or demanding way) is not the way to go. At least that's what everyone is telling me. I thought it would be.

I must emphasize that it's not all I'm after. I really do love her and I would never be with a girl for just sex.

Another question? If the more I push her, then the more uncomfortable she's gonna feel to do it, how do I go by doing it??? I don't think I've pushed her, but obviously what I'm doing is not working.