Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit-2: Good/Bad/Ugly?

Welcome to Exit-2: Good/Bad/Ugly?

What did everyone think of the NEW exit?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

For information on Exit-2, go to their new webpage:

http://www.exit-2.com

The webpage has official guestlist signups, advance ticket sales, promoter signups, updated pictures, chat rooms, bulletin boards, mailing list signups, and more!

WWW.EXIT-2.COM

i got there last night at around 2:30. when i got there it was way to crowded.....and the music wasn't all that. later on the crowd started to clear out and the music got better....i didn't want to leave. their new sound system and lighting on the main floor was iNsAne. My vote on the "new" exit is: Good(but only for afterhours and if someone good is spining)at prime time you can't even move.

Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real .....what if you were unable to wake from that dream......how would you tell the difference between the dream world....and the real world.............

i wasn't personally there because i haven't been to exit on a friday in forever, just isn't my thing . . . but i was surprised that even my *true* exithead friends, that have defended exit in an ongoing battle said "exit sucks ass" ~ i dont know what went on exactly, but many many of them said they will never go back . . .

im going to earth in 2 or 3 weeks, interested to see how that will be too ~ juuuuunior :D

~ brandie ~

Originally posted by brandie

i wasn't personally there because i haven't been to exit on a friday in forever, just isn't my thing . . . but i was surprised that even my *true* exithead friends, that have defended exit in an ongoing battle said "exit sucks ass" ~ i dont know what went on exactly, but many many of them said they will never go back . . .

im going to earth in 2 or 3 weeks, interested to see how that will be too ~ juuuuunior :D

~ brandie ~

Brandie, Vicious got the 2am-5am prime time and really just blew it... people got pissed off and rude, and it just went downhill from there.

Originally posted by spinnin

WE DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO KEEP YOU FACTORY HEADS OUT!!!

:laugh: :laugh:

i believe that u r mistaken....EXIT was built in order to keep the ugly people from begging PARIS to get into FACTORY.....

ur comment makes no sense.....so what ur saying is that EXIT management purposely makes the club suck moose cock so that FACTORY heads wont go.....yea ummm nice marketing strategy......EXIT sucks and will continue to suck until DRAPER gets fired....its all about the music and DRAPER still plays the same tracks that he played when he first started at EXIT...i have not been to EXIT is about a year and i dont plan on going back anytime soon....maybe i will hit it up on saturdays for JUNIOR but definetly not for teeny bopper DRAPER sux fridays!

you have got to be kidding if you think the people at sound factory are some what good looking, I happen to be good friends with "paris", although I do not attend Sound Factory EVER anymore, and if only you trolls who go tho factory only knew what "paris"really thinks of you all, don't mean to be rude thought I'd add my ignorant comment to the million others on this cheesy board!

BEFORE I UPROAR THE BOARD LET ME APOLOGIZE FOR MY COMMENT, I WAS UPSET THAT EVERYONE IS KNOCKING EXIT BECAUSE IT WASNT THAT GREAT ONE NIGHT, BUT IF YOU HAVENT BEEN THERE IN A YEAR THEN HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT DRAPER PLAYS, DO YOU REALLY THINK HE PLAYS THE SAME MUSIC HE PLAYED FRI EVERY WEEK? IT WAS A GRAND RE-OPENING, HOW COULD HE NOT BRING BACK ALL OUR PRECIOUS MEMORIES

NO MATTER WHICH CLUB YOU CONSIDER YOUR HOME YOUR ENTITLED TO YOUR OPINION, BUT IF YOU REALLY WANT TO SEE WHAT EXIT IS REALLY LIKE THEN GO BACK THIS WEEK

BEFORE I UPROAR THE BOARD LET ME APOLOGIZE FOR MY COMMENT, I WAS UPSET THAT EVERYONE IS KNOCKING EXIT BECAUSE IT WASNT THAT GREAT ONE NIGHT, BUT IF YOU HAVENT BEEN THERE IN A YEAR THEN HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT DRAPER PLAYS, DO YOU REALLY THINK HE PLAYS THE SAME MUSIC HE PLAYED FRI EVERY WEEK? IT WAS A GRAND RE-OPENING, HOW COULD HE NOT BRING BACK ALL OUR PRECIOUS MEMORIES

NO MATTER WHICH CLUB YOU CONSIDER YOUR HOME YOUR ENTITLED TO YOUR OPINION, BUT IF YOU REALLY WANT TO SEE WHAT EXIT IS REALLY LIKE THEN GO BACK THIS WEEK

actually i know that he plays the same songs cause friends of mine have gone back there and told me.....and i have heard from numerous people that he is still running that fuckin tetris song....considering that song is about 3 years old i think that its time that he retires the song....DRAPER can not compare to any of the DJ's here in NY....fine fine he can match beats...wow thats great...but his selections is horrible. and not knockin EXIT, i think the club has great potential..with junior there on saturdays the party is goin to b great...now all that management needs to do is give DRAPER the boot on fridays and bring in some great dj's to blow the roof off that place...as for now i will stay away from EXIT..at least on fridays i will...until the bring in some real talent that will be able to keep me there til noon without taking a break!

thats my $.02

OK DRAPER PLAYS DIFFERENT MUSIC THEN OTHER NY DJS SO I DONT KNOW HOW YOU CAN COMPARE, EITHER YOU LIKE THE MUSIC OR NOT. THE MUSIC IS ALOT FASTER, TAKES ALOT OUT OF YOU WHEN YOU KNOW HOW TO DANCE FOR REAL. IF EXIT WAS OPEN TIL 6 IN THE AFTERNOON PEOPLE WOULD BE HAVING HEART ATTACKS ON THE MIDDLE OF THE DANCEFLOOR. OH AND BY THE WAY, TERIS WAS PLAYED ONCE THIS SUMMER, AND WHEN IT WAS THE CROWD LOVED IT,

well this is wat i think....i think the club had a better layout b4....there is less room to dance and wat the deal...the spent a month renovating the join they could at least make the place bigger.... freakin on the second floor....wats wit the lounge and the booths....i think it was a waste...cuz i remember when the main floor was packed b4...i could chill and dance ova there...but now there is hardly room to dance...the red room....wats the deal wit the dance floor....y is there hand rails around it?.....they didnt make the club bigger....just moved things around....same shit...but less room to dance....which means more pushin and shovin and dat suxs...i liked the old exit....

dang. if you have more sq feet to renovate with - shouldn't you make your dance floor BIGGER? not SMALLER? Plus as a whole, the crowd has too much of a "i'm the shit - move out of my way" attitude. That or "Me loser. You female. Me force dance with you."

What the vibe turns into is a home for self-promoting ego maniacs or losers that are desperate for some form of attention from girls (esp on the asian side and yes I'm asian). Hmmm ..No Game for those guys.

What happened to the music? the "love"? Isn't what all this is about? Exit has great potential - but there its all about attitude and not "Be Yourself" :D and party. Personally, if you're immature and want to look "cool" - fine goto Exit. If you just want a good time partying and dancing to crazy ass musik go elsewhere - even home is better. God i miss Twilo. TWILO FOREVER!

Can't wait till Sasha and Diggers.

Cheers guys.

OK DRAPER PLAYS DIFFERENT MUSIC THEN OTHER NY DJS SO I DONT KNOW HOW YOU CAN COMPARE, EITHER YOU LIKE THE MUSIC OR NOT. THE MUSIC IS ALOT FASTER, TAKES ALOT OUT OF YOU WHEN YOU KNOW HOW TO DANCE FOR REAL. IF EXIT WAS OPEN TIL 6 IN THE AFTERNOON PEOPLE WOULD BE HAVING HEART ATTACKS ON THE MIDDLE OF THE DANCEFLOOR. OH AND BY THE WAY, TERIS WAS PLAYED ONCE THIS SUMMER, AND WHEN IT WAS THE CROWD LOVED IT,

it takes a lot out of the little pill poppin monkies who jump around like uncoordinated crack babies on the dance floor!! that place is like a playground for misfit wannabe clubhead 15 year olds!! if the crowd went crazy for tetris than that speaks for itself!! why would anyone EVER go crazy for that song?! but this is such a repetitive conversation...to each his own!! have fun and enjoy!!

drapers music is fast?....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ..... u wanna hear fast music then listen to someone like SPACEGIRL....draper music is KTU compatible thats the only way to describe it....people are entitled to like him, but they are not allowed to deny that he is completely mainstream...nothing wrong with mainstream, but any DJ can do what DRAPER does. just me .02.....and i could dance all nite without having a heart attack...unlike the druggies at EXIT that seem to like to pass out!

dang. if you have more sq feet to renovate with - shouldn't you make your dance floor BIGGER? not SMALLER? Plus as a whole, the crowd has too much of a "i'm the shit - move out of my way" attitude. That or "Me loser. You female. Me force dance with you."

What the vibe turns into is a home for self-promoting ego maniacs or losers that are desperate for some form of attention from girls (esp on the asian side and yes I'm asian). Hmmm ..No Game for those guys.

What happened to the music? the "love"? Isn't what all this is about? Exit has great potential - but there its all about attitude and not "Be Yourself" and party. Personally, if you're immature and want to look "cool" - fine goto Exit. If you just want a good time partying and dancing to crazy ass musik go elsewhere - even home is better. God i miss Twilo. TWILO FOREVER!

Can't wait till Sasha and Diggers.

Cheers guys.

I agree. . but the reason all club culture. . no matter where ur talking about (you want to talk to some jaded DJ's go to England). . degrades into that kind of situation (not enough room, too many meatheads etc . .) is because they bring in the alchohol revenue . . and anyone who's run a nightlife establishment will tell you that the sauce brings in the money to keep the place going . . Party kids don't drink . . therefore they get second billing

I'd love to open up a B-boy/partykid/undergound type joint down in the Bronx (they're something just proper about the Bronx . . :) ) but I wouldn't be able to stay afloat because I wouldn't be able to sell any alchohol. . .

When will we have our day?

-Phuturephunk

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by misk

if the crowd went crazy for tetris than that speaks for itself!! why would anyone EVER go crazy for that song?!

To spinnin:

I have to disagree drapper spins what every other amature guido Dj spins. the manangment of exit is nutz letting this guy being a mainstay in the main room there are plenty of other Great Dj's trance dj's hous Dj's or what have you that could out spin draper any day of the week with a cold ::cough:: Danny T ::cough:: drapper belongs in the white room withthe other guidos tucked away in a corner until he develops his skill.. I do gotta say one thing for him he knows the right people !!

and tetris is a PHAT TRACK !!!

ever heard of nostalgia?

[*_-=C=-_*]