Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post Ur Exit Id's Here. Just Id's Nothing Else.

sadelb

FROM WHAT I REMEMBER:

Overdrive (Vicious fucking with it)

Derb (vicious fucking with it. sounded hot)

Tukan - Light a rainbow

Macalusos new song.(not the end) had a guys voice in it. scary sounding i guess. WAS SO FUCKEN HOT. He told me he isnt even gonna move it from his studio for a while.

Pho - sioux

no diamonds, no pressure (THANK GOD)

may myles shit. adrenalin rush etc..

the moon

there was much more i just cant remember right now. There were so many tracks that were really hot from like 4-530. Especially one around 5:00. Cant really remember it all i know it was one of the hottest tracks ive ever heard. Leave all ur ids on this post.

Peace

No Cheeze list<--------want on email me or clubhead. sadelb@aol.com or skwanko@aol.com and we will send u all the info.

There was a song played from 5-515. probalby one of the hottest tracks ive ever heard, beat was sick.think there was some guys voice in there cant really remember. all iknow is that it was sick. I doubt anybody knows but it was fucken hot.

He is soooo much better at sf!

I know....but Draper also worked those tracks. My 1 friend spent his bday there last week and said they were NOT a good team. Vicious is from like 10 minutes where I go to school. He is gonna spin here 1 night. Hes a real down-to-earth guy. Now Draper....:rolleyes: