Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so what is everyone doing for halloween ~ club wise?

curious to see where people are going this year . . . we're having a pimp-n-hoe theme party @ twirl, then i think my assssss is gettin dragged to factory . . . even though its going to be so ridiculously packed ;)

what are everyone else's plans?

~ brandie ~

ooooooooo and here's the flyer in case any of ya'll wanna stop by and check it out . . . i'll be the one in the super scandelous costume @ the door (might be work checking out in itself ~ i hope its not cold, LOL!!!!!!)

And by the way ~ if ya'll look up @ the top of the board where it says Hot Party and will link you to a CP Guestlist for Twirl!!!!

halloween.jpg

Originally posted by tempkid

I'm going to Metro Lounge in Jersey, Andrew Mendez spins, then off to Factory or Earth. Does anybody know if you have to wear a costume to get into SF?

paris wont let you in without a costume on . . .

~ brandie ~

I wonder what to be? I am not too sure where to go either. I need to get some of my creative juices flowing. Perhaps something really transforming, but any paint will melt off. I am sure I will come up with something.

*Brandie are you going to be a devil?/ Or is that just your promotion description. Nice seeing you again.

Originally posted by blowflyii

I wonder what to be? I am not too sure where to go either. I need to get some of my creative juices flowing. Perhaps something really transforming, but any paint will melt off. I am sure I will come up with something.

*Brandie are you going to be a devil?/ Or is that just your promotion description. Nice seeing you again.

nopers, i had thought about it . . . but doesnt exactly mesh properly with the pimps-n-hoes theme . . . i have something better :D

it was great seeing you last nite ~ thanks so much for comin down!!! :)

~ brandie ~

Keeping us in suspense what a novel idea. Maybe the pimps and hoes thing is not that limiting. I did see some accessories I liked, but I want to make something. I supose you weren't blinded by the stones under your eye, thank heavens. I wonder what pimps look like these days anyway? Maybe I should be a hoe, or both if I head down.

M =P

Originally posted by blowflyii

Keeping us in suspense what a novel idea. Maybe the pimps and hoes thing is not that limiting. I did see some accessories I liked, but I want to make something. I supose you weren't blinded by the stones under your eye, thank heavens. I wonder what pimps look like these days anyway? Maybe I should be a hoe, or both if I head down.

M =P

yeah, thankfully my eyes are doin alright :)

you would make a lovely hoe . . . as well as a lovely pimp . . .

~ brandie ~

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I have a great idea for a costume..............

The old Dracula from Bram Stocker's Dracula: hair, cape, and fingernails.

I gotta just see if I can get the necessary items.

That would be awesome.

your chances of shopping and finding are getting more and more slim by the minute!!!

~ brandie ~

Originally posted by neena16

Going to Image on Fri to her Denny

then to SF on Sat for JP until early morning hours. I'm in warrior mode this weekend. I haven't been out since Labor Day weekend. I've been saving my energy and $$$ for Halloween weekend. :)

ditto...still no costume though!!!!:confused: :confused:

Originally posted by nightlifeunder

Doesnt mean everyone has to be... I am ho enuf for all...

j/k but all costumes are welcome at Twirl and you can come even without one... :-) Tina

you, a ho? stop the blasphemy ;) lol

yeah guys, you can come in whatever costume you like . . . pimps n hoes just get in free before midnite (Which is when most of you should come anyway for open bar 11-12 YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :D) . . . other costumes 10, or sign up for the guestlist (w/o a costume) and its 15 . . .

im really hoping to meet some more of you guys!! 've really lost touch with some of the people over here, met some very cool new people on friday nite @ america and centro . . . a couple pop in to twirl every week, its nice to place faces to names!!! :) see you this weekend . . .

~ brandie ~

Originally posted by spragga25

Now that would be some funny shit...:laugh:

I can buy her some gear at little Banana Rep - and she'd be good to go.....I bet she dances better than Gabo!!

omg old navy has the CUTEST lil costume-sleeper thingys for kids . . . you can be a corn on the cob, or a cookie monster and things like that . . . days like those where i wish i had young'ins in my family! so adorable!!!!!!!

~ brandie ~

Originally posted by brandie

omg old navy has the CUTEST lil costume-sleeper thingys for kids . . . you can be a corn on the cob, or a cookie monster and things like that . . . days like those where i wish i had young'ins in my family! so adorable!!!!!!!

~ brandie ~

A sunflower....I know she'll look adorable chillin like a villan in that outfit :)

Now if I can convice my sis to take her to twirl...it'll be on!

Originally posted by spragga25

A sunflower....I know she'll look adorable chillin like a villan in that outfit :)

Now if I can convice my sis to take her to twirl...it'll be on!

yeeeeeeeeah a sunflower is hot. :) convince your sis, even for a lil . . . you can leave her outside with me for a lil as long as she's bundled up . . . or or or you can put her in the booth with schwinge for a lil ~ learning early to be a booth whore ;) lol

~ brandie ~