Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is it me or.......

siceone

havent experienced it but i agree... i ve noticed it a lot with my friends ex's or just women in general... after a break up they tend to do the exact opposite of what they normally were doing... and they typically cheat on guy thats the exact opposite of the guy theyre with... weird but IMO happends to be true...

ladies any incite???

Originally posted by siceone

Girl that you go out with for a long time that dont give you the pussy turn into the biggest sluts when you break up with them?

This is so true, it's happened to me twice, but one of the times is because I never really got to see the girl, and the other was because she was still in love with the ex, but it doesn't matter, cause women have all the control anyways.

Hmmm..this is a good question...Maybe, she wasnt feelin you enough to give you ass. hehe I'm not to sure I can explain it myself cause I have never really had the problem where Im with someone for a long time and not get or give any ass.. Simply cause fiery is one horny chica;) :eek: But yeah it is true that some girls turn into hoochies. Hey come to think of it maybe you just date those girls who are young and immature and just want to explore...I know that as I have gotten older my views have changed towards sexual things

don't get offended this is a joke ---

women are divided into the two categories: sluts and bitches. sluts give it up to everybody, bitches give it up to everybody BUT you.

if you're offended - FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bigfinger

Originally posted by flyboy7

don't get offended this is a joke ---

women are divided into the two categories: sluts and bitches. sluts give it up to everybody, bitches give it up to everybody BUT you.

if you're offended - FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bigfinger

no offense... thats like saying Im sorry for the dick in your ass but Im fuckin ya anyway