Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yankees Win Baby!!!!

AWWWWW...how cute...

UNDERAGE MORON STRIKES AGAIN!!

fyi...ive been a diehard yankees fan since 91...ever since they called up jimmy leyritz and when bernie williams was a skinny kid...and kevin maas with 22 homers (such a shame he couldnt repeat it)...season ticket holder for 3 years (96-98) ... i had the sunday plan right behind 3rd base...and that came with all game 1's of the playoffs ... i was there for gooden's no-hitter, cone's perfect game, well's perfect game, darryl's 300th homer, cecil fielder's 300th homer, game of the 96 alcs when bernie hit the homer in the 9th off of randy myers....opening day 97 when mark mcguire hit a homer in the 9th off of mariano rivera...

i think i made my point...

but im a bandwagon jumper... ;) ;) ;)

god...how pitiful you are little girl...

Originally posted by scoob-e

screw you all, lets go mets hehehe

:letsgo:

the mets blow donkey chunks.

sorry dood.

it's true.

the fact remains: the yankees AND the mariners

won 116 games to get the series.

both good teams. the best team will ultimately

win, but they're both well-matched.

the mets, however...

the yankee's are unbelievable. First they are the first team to come back and win 3 in a row to move onto the second round. then they go up 3 -1 to seattle, which was a fucking awesome team this year. and we'll probably win the world series again for the fourth year in a row. ladies and gentlemen this yankees team will go down as having some of the greatest yankees of all time..

i'm psyched!!!!!!!

now if only the knicks were nearly as good.........

Originally posted by CRACKHEAD

the yankee's are unbelievable. First they are the first team to come back and win 3 in a row to move onto the second round. then they go up 3 -1 to seattle, which was a fucking awesome team this year. and we'll probably win the world series again for the fourth year in a row. ladies and gentlemen this yankees team will go down as having some of the greatest yankees of all time..

i'm psyched!!!!!!!

i'm not even a baseball fan and i'm psyched.

they know what is what

but they don't know what is what

they just strut

what the fuck

nice sig. :half:

OK, to our Met's fan friend - guess what we chant out in the right field bleachers?

Meet the Mets

Greet the Mets

Come on out and Defeat the Mets!

Game was AWESOME last night. Soriano's homer nearly hit me in the head...lol. Did they show the rocky thing on TV? we were down and between innings they played the Rocky theme. Well, this total crackhead who's a regular bleacher creature starts running up and down the stairs, doing jumping jacks, starts shadow boxing, etc. We poured water over his head and stuff...they had it up on the jumbo tron - even did a replay of it...LOL and then...

BOOOM - bernie

BOOOM - soriano

see ya at the stadium 2nite :)

Oh yeah, almost forgot - I totally respect the Mariners, but they did something DISRESPECTFUL that pissed me off last night.

1st - they weren't even in the dugout for the national anthem. Note all the Yankees take the top step and stand in a row with their caps off.

7th inning stretch - they've go the best tenor singer dude doing the long version of God Bless America. Yankees up on the top step again, standing still, hats off. Where are the Mariners? sitting on their bench spitting tobacco and shit. COME ON! WTF? Show a little class and spirit I say. I'm not a friggin' bald eagle thumper or anything, but do not respect the fans in NY that way after all the shit that went on here....