Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Little Info For You!

First of all, Misk, maybe you don't enjoy going to the WWF building...but that would be because you've prob only gone when your hometown NJ boy denny has gone......and that's why you haven't enjoyed it. but i know that when peter presta, danny teneglia, and tiesto played it was absolutely the best nights all year.

and as for you, xxsplashxx, f**k off. Everyone is entitled to their oppinion.

and , Kermzy.....do you have any intellect whatsoever? The world is part of the wrestling federation, which in turn gets funds from more than just being a club....so as for it going out of business keeping crossing your fingers, or better yet, hold your breath.

And last but not least, Tempkid, as in your name, u are obviously nothing but a child. I went to world because i lived 2 blocks from it, and it is in the heart of the city that i love the most. So as i've said before, keep your denny tsettos...we don't have a problem giving him up.:D

and another thing......you might not wanna point the finger at people you've never met before......you never know what is at the other side of the computer.

Originally posted by realitygirl

Iwent to world because i lived 2 blocks from it, and it is in the heart of the city that i love the most. So as i've said before, keep your denny tsettos...we don't have a problem giving him up.:D

and another thing......you might not wanna point the finger at people you've never met before......you never know what is at the other side of the computer.

I'm confused :confused:

What is this guy (because we know it isn't a girl) talking about??? Is this a WORLD promoter?? Keep your Denny Tsettos...we don't have a problem giving him up???

And what might this mean????

Also...You might not want to point the finger at people you never met before....you never know what is at the other side of the computer????

What's that all about. Awfully defensive don't ya say???

SOMEONE IS BEING VERY UNLADYLIKE!

Shameless promoters. Save it. :blown: :blown: :blown:

World SUCKS and by Denny leaving....it's only going to be worse.

IMO!

Personally I don't think it really matters what clubs open in the city or who lost what dj, or which dj is going where. First off its going to be hard for any club to keep a solid crowd with this country on a constant roller coaster. Jersey is gonna do good now, and small NY clubs. It doens't matter who dj's at the big places only because people are afraid to go to them. Its sad but true, this constant BS of the battle of the fan clubs and promoters doens't mean anything when people are just afraid.

I'm confused

What is this guy (because we know it isn't a girl) talking about??? Is this a WORLD promoter?? Keep your Denny Tsettos...we don't have a problem giving him up???

Also...You might not want to point the finger at people you never met before....you never know what is at the other side of the computer????

Shameless promoters. Save it.

IMO!

first of all, I am a girl. I am not a promoter. and when i said WE don't have a problem giving him up, i was referring to the NY crowd, not the jersey crowd. and actually, sorry to burst your bubble...but if you would have seen world sat night, you would take your last statement back...cause it was more packed that denny has EVER had it. if you think it sucks...than don't go....follow your "jersey boy" around to BB Kings, i'm sure you will have a most enjoyable night.

YOU CANT PLEASE EVERYONE MISS REAL!!

but if he feed you his COCK you might eat It wouldnt YOU????????

actually, no i wouldn't but thanks for the offer. i have met him, and found him to be nothing but self absorbed. he wishes he could have me.

and as for you, xxsplashxx, f**k off. Everyone is entitled to their oppinion.

and , Kermzy.....do you have any intellect whatsoever? And last but not least, Tempkid, as in your name, u are obviously nothing but a child. I went to world because i lived 2 blocks from it, and it is in the heart of the city that i love the most. So as i've said before, keep your denny tsettos...we don't have a problem giving him up.:D

f*ck off...............such class you exhibit :rolleyes:

if you have such a problem with Denny, DONT GO TO WORLD!! i personally think he is 200% better at tempts in the summer and dont find him impressive during the winter........why? i have no idea, thats something ive been trying to figure out too. but i chose not to go to World due to that fact.

maybe he just feels more at home in NJ and plays better for his own people :confused: but i agree that world's music is NOT good

but if you would have seen world sat night, you would take your last statement back...cause it was more packed that denny has EVER had it. if you think it sucks...than don't go....follow your "jersey boy" around to BB Kings, i'm sure you will have a most enjoyable night.

i have met him, and found him to be nothing but self absorbed. he wishes he could have me.

I find it SO incredibly funny how this is the BIG WORLD GROUPIE comes out of NOWHERE all of a sudden. Where were you the last year??? I guess you didn't post then right?? You just mysteriously started posting the week Denny quit. AND you are coincidently GUNG HO for CLUB WORLD. Interesting What is it that you like so much about WORLD?? Is it the tremendous dance floor?? How about the great sound system?? NO ...wait...it must be the layout ??

You sure know your facts cutie! World was sooo packed last week that they LOST money! You're right. Denny NEVER had it like that.

LESS IS MORE. And the MORE you talk the MORE you sound like a moron.

I find it a pity that you find Denny self-absorbed. :rolleyes: I bet he would like a nice little sasquash as yourself. Maybe next time. ;)

I'm confused

Shameless promoters. Save it.

IMO!

first of all, I am a girl. I am not a promoter. and when i said WE don't have a problem giving him up, i was referring to the NY crowd, not the jersey crowd. and actually, sorry to burst your bubble...but if you would have seen world sat night, you would take your last statement back...cause it was more packed that denny has EVER had it. if you think it sucks...than don't go....follow your "jersey boy" around to BB Kings, i'm sure you will have a most enjoyable night.

YOU CANT PLEASE EVERYONE MISS REAL!!

but if he feed you his COCK you might eat It wouldnt YOU????????

actually, no i wouldn't but thanks for the offer. i have met him, and found him to be nothing but self absorbed. he wishes he could have me.

let me enlighten you to something.......

a good portion of the "NY" crowd is from Jersey woman.......

I've lived on both sides of the river and I am a part of neither crowd so I would consider myself neutral but the fact is, from the people who I've encountered in the scene(and there are a lot), there are thousands of opinions of DJs and clubs, thousands of likes and dislikes, vibes, etc........and to set you straight, it has nothing to do with where you live........the crowd that parties in NY each weekend is made up of people from everywhere - NYC, LI, Jersey, Conn, plus tons from other parts of the country and overseas.........so how the fuck you can call it a NY crowd and then dis Jersey people is beyond me.......I know you know better so please stop making it out that the "NY" crowd that really doesn't even exist is supreme or something........and if it is, it's inclusive of the same people your trying to put down, namely, Jersey people........

just realize that if you were a positive part of the club scene in NY, you wouldn't feel the need to go blabbing negativity at certain DJs, clubs, or groups of people.........if you realized that everyone doesn't like what YOU like in every case, you would accept that and move on.........I've been in this scene a while too and I've learned that everyone has their preferences and starting arguments about "NY is better than Jersey" and "this DJ isn't real" arguments is just a sign that you have a lot to learn........do your thing and enjoy the scene you like and stop being childish by attacking things that don't interest you........

Originally posted by tyco

let me enlighten you to something.......

a good portion of the "NY" crowd is from Jersey woman.......

I've lived on both sides of the river and I am a part of neither crowd so I would consider myself neutral but the fact is, from the people who I've encountered in the scene(and there are a lot), there are thousands of opinions of DJs and clubs, thousands of likes and dislikes, vibes, etc........and to set you straight, it has nothing to do with where you live........the crowd that parties in NY each weekend is made up of people from everywhere - NYC, LI, Jersey, Conn, plus tons from other parts of the country and overseas.........so how the fuck you can call it a NY crowd and then dis Jersey people is beyond me.......I know you know better so please stop making it out that the "NY" crowd that really doesn't even exist is supreme or something........and if it is, it's inclusive of the same people your trying to put down, namely, Jersey people........

just realize that if you were a positive part of the club scene in NY, you wouldn't feel the need to go blabbing negativity at certain DJs, clubs, or groups of people.........if you realized that everyone doesn't like what YOU like in every case, you would accept that and move on.........I've been in this scene a while too and I've learned that everyone has their preferences and starting arguments about "NY is better than Jersey" and "this DJ isn't real" arguments is just a sign that you have a lot to learn........do your thing and enjoy the scene you like and stop being childish by attacking things that don't interest you........

I think I'm in love!....TYCO...YOU THE MAN!

;) ;) ;)

First of all, Misk, maybe you don't enjoy going to the WWF building...but that would be because you've prob only gone when your hometown NJ boy denny has gone......and that's why you haven't enjoyed it. but i know that when peter presta, danny teneglia, and tiesto played it was absolutely the best nights all year.

1st of all realitygirl...i think your reality check bounced!?!:confused: do u really think people go there just to chill because it is soooo great in there?? are u a moron?? i feel like a am fighting with a 12 year old...let me break this down so u can COMPREHEND!!~~you are bashing the new place because it is a restaurant...and myself and others are simply saying that world is not primarily world!! so....get a fucking clue and get over denny leaving...o yea and get the hell off the jersey board!! :finger: :finger:

PRAISE DENNY! PRAISE TEMPTS! PRAISE NY & NJ! PRAISE SF! PRAISE TIESTO! BUT NEVER, I MEAN NEVER, PRAISE WORLD! That club is shit, and the sounds, ugh! Gimme a break. TIESTO wont be there again, thats for sure. Bunch of ugly peoples who think there supermodels. REALITYGIRL...U NEED A REALITY CHECK. Oh, and just cause Im from Jersey, doesnt mean I havent been in the NY scene every weekend since I was 17. U know nothing. period.:tongue:

I went to world because i lived 2 blocks from it, and it is in the heart of the city that i love the most.

Your favorite part of the city is Times Square??? I avoid that area like the plague. You couldn't pay me to live there... :rolleyes:

Have you ever been to tempts?? Probably not or you never would say he can't pack a house.... :confused:

Reality Girl definetely needs a reality check. What, You think that only NY people go to NY clubs? :confused: Get real!!! People come from all over and especially Jersey. I have never gone to world, but the fact that your raving about how much better it will be cuz Denny isn't there makes me not want to check it out. I've been clubbing since I was 15 and from my personal experience, It's the DJ that gets the crowd. :idea: Here's an idea grow up and stop trashing what other people enjoy just because you're to childish to realize not everybody's as lame as you.

I say who gives a fuck, you suck anyway tsettos, you think your the shit because of the CHEESY following you have. I'll admit I used to be a tempts clown also, then I realized you suck, always trying to bight off of juniors still then mixing in your own tasteless tunes. Your following is made up of crackheadz and juiceheadz who no NOTHING about music. You may think this is coming from a stranger, but I know you. I know some of the DOUCHEBAG things you have done to close firends when you felt you became a super Dj, HA, and you know what I'm talkin about. Well I hope people realize in the futue that YOU SUCK and they relize what a real dj is, but then again yuo can keep your following of trolls and traglidites.

:bigfinger

Originally posted by smo35

I say who gives a fuck, you suck anyway tsettos, you think your the shit because of the CHEESY following you have. I'll admit I used to be a tempts clown also, then I realized you suck, always trying to bight off of juniors still then mixing in your own tasteless tunes. Your following is made up of crackheadz and juiceheadz who no NOTHING about music. You may think this is coming from a stranger, but I know you. I know some of the DOUCHEBAG things you have done to close firends when you felt you became a super Dj, HA, and you know what I'm talkin about. Well I hope people realize in the futue that YOU SUCK and they relize what a real dj is, but then again yuo can keep your following of trolls and traglidites. :bigfinger

NO DOUBT!!! WELL SAID SMO35

I say who gives a fuck, you suck anyway tsettos, you think your the shit because of the CHEESY following you have. I'll admit I used to be a tempts clown also, then I realized you suck, always trying to bight off of juniors still then mixing in your own tasteless tunes. Your following is made up of crackheadz and juiceheadz who no NOTHING about music. You may think this is coming from a stranger, but I know you. I know some of the DOUCHEBAG things you have done to close firends when you felt you became a super Dj, HA, and you know what I'm talkin about. Well I hope people realize in the futue that YOU SUCK and they relize what a real dj is, but then again yuo can keep your following of trolls and traglidites.

here we go again :blown:

since you're so ABOVE everyone that like tsettos and think we are just crackheads/juiceheads.........where the fuck do u go out?? SF to hear peters play for more juice/crackheas??? Exit to hear junior spin for gays/juice/crackheads??? what the fuck is your point??? CRACKHEADS GO TO CLUBS ALL OVER THE WORLD, NOT JUST AT DENNY'S VENUE!!! just cuz people are from the other side of the hudson river, they know nothing about music/?? ill admit i could care LESS about how this one or that one spins.......i have more of a life than to be talking shit about a DJ

:rolleyes:

sweetie......i HAVE a life.....im not the one talking shit about Denny and what he did to his best friend.....bla bla bla SAVE IT FOR PEOPLE WHO GIVE A F#$%, WHICH DOESNT INCLUDE THE JERSEY BOARD!!!!! and good for you, you go to classier places....are we supposed to be impressed???? rolleyes:

you newbies are ridiculous:biggun:

stop whining.

stop being jealous.

stop getting personal.

keep practicing.

retard.

why are some of you so immature all denny did was inform everyone that he will not be at world and all of you go off about this and that and this again i dont speek for everyone but im sure i can speak for a few and say we dont care what you say about someone or what someone did to someone else your comments dont decide where each of us go we all go to diffrent places to have a good time but we are all doing the same things at all of the diffrent places just cause you like this dj and i like that dj isnt reason to be a total schmuck so show some respect for other people that lead the same life you do except they dont go to the same place as yourself and be a little more open minded thats what i have to say

thanks

• 1 year later...