Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question For The SF Heads

Originally posted by nycsimone

what is everyone going as?

last year this girl had on , in my opinion the best costume

it was a short evening dress, a tiara and sash across her body that said "Miss Soundfactory"

i was like cool, why didn't I think of that?

:-)

after posting it we will probably see an abundance of 'miss soundfactory's"....hehehe....we can have our own pageant~~who wants to judge!!?!? seriously though...it's wednesday and still no clue what to be!?:confused::(

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

::clap clap clap:: congrats would u like a cookie on that one??

and are we a tad bit concited?? I would be all over u?? wrong on that one I dont go for Juice heads with shrunken nuts

sorry

…Your ballz only shrink while your body no longer needs to produce natural testosterone. They return to normal when you come off. LOL. Keep going to factory Fridays I hate little girls there on Saturday.

Originally posted by misk

after posting it we will probably see an abundance of 'miss soundfactory's"....hehehe....we can have our own pageant~~who wants to judge!!?!? seriously though...it's wednesday and still no clue what to be!?:confused::(

I know I love that idea** I might just do that**Either that or my other unoriginal idea a cat**

god i wish i could do doors once at SF...so i can deny all these little girls from the club...go back and play with your fuckin barbie dolls, be insecure, and worthlessly gossip about other girls back at your high school you little fucking toddlers...

Originally posted by highmay

god i wish i could do doors once at SF...so i can deny all these little girls from the club...go back and play with your fuckin barbie dolls, be insecure, and worthlessly gossip about other girls back at your high school you little fucking toddlers...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What happen to our little scool girl sexynot

I love her signature