Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my pic...

angelfromheven

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tastyt

Chula, I am lovin' that cat who ate the canary grin in the second pic. And just what have you been up to my dear???

HAHAHA! Thanks cutie. I have just been up to work lately. Thats all there really is right now. Trying to get and keep myself together. I am planning a few wild nites soon. But... Thats another post.

MUAHZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! ANd you?

Originally posted by tastyt

Uggh... don't even ask. I have to pack my apt so I can move out on Monday! Some Halloween weekend. :(

Dang sorry to hear that. But i know your not going to ruin your whole weekend with that. What are your plans for the weekend and halloween?

Originally posted by dgmodel

ahhhahahha booster... I rubbed off a lil too much on ya.. hahahahah... booster.. .

coom-by-ya...

im soo mad.. everyone im the whole company today got a box of body smarts and i didnt get shit... im soo mad.. they are mad good... i think they are out.. if not.. soon to be out soon... pfizer's version of powerbar/snickers

Originally posted by atomicapples

i am mad fucking tired... life sucks~!

yo spy.. just post anything.. who the fuck cares.. no one is here to judge... just be yourself.. look at my asss... i was licking someone... and i look like a grimy chiggatrash

All right already....I'll do it when I get home tonight. ;)

Originally posted by dgmodel

same here.. look at what we posted not the most recent nor flattering pics of ourself... hahahah...

Im dressed like a whitetrash RV salesmen in one.. ahahah..sheesh. post anything...

everyone... who cares...

POST POST POST...

:D

lol......

Originally posted by atomicapples

coom-by-ya...

im soo mad.. everyone im the whole company today got a box of body smarts and i didnt get shit... im soo mad.. they are mad good... i think they are out.. if not.. soon to be out soon... pfizer's version of powerbar/snickers

WTF???!- I met some at the meet-up who works at Pfizer... now if I could only remember who??? :confused: He was in the mktg. department.