Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I REALLY, REALLY Hate the Yankees!!

Originally posted by spragga25

Excuse me while I go play in traffic......then I can go to hell and make a deal with lucifer to have the D-Backs FINALLY STOP THEM!!!

UGGHHHHH...can you just get an ulcer, cause I think I just got one!!

:mad: :mad:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

once again for all the spraggas who didnt get that

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

Excuse me while I go play in traffic......then I can go to hell and make a deal with lucifer to have the D-Backs FINALLY STOP THEM!!!

UGGHHHHH...can you just get an ulcer, cause I think I just got one!!

:mad: :mad:

At this point... the Yanks need to win, just for the sake of being a NYer and the morale it brings. :)

Originally posted by bxbomb

Spragga u blood clot ...will give you one chance right now to jump on the bandwagon and all will be forgiven ..cross over to the good side bro. Resistance is futile and the Dbacks have no shot :laugh:

Blood clot.....fellow Jamaican in the house..:)

I will resist star.....D-Backs will step up........I'm praying, hoping, selling my soul that they will!

PLEASE STOP THEM!!

nahh im no Yardie ,im as white as rice but that doesnt matter what matters is Arizona has no idea whats comin there way.and trust me even Lucifer himself is takin the Yanks in 5 BWAHHHAHHA...

Blood clot.....fellow Jamaican in the house..:)

I will resist star.....D-Backs will step up........I'm praying, hoping, selling my soul that they will!

PLEASE STOP THEM!!

Originally posted by bxbomb

nahh im no Yardie ,im as white as rice but that doesnt matter what matters is Arizona has no idea whats comin there way.and trust me even Lucifer himself is takin the Yanks in 5 BWAHHHAHHA...

Lucifer too - that's it.....I have to do the UNTHINKABLE......Where's Don King???

Originally posted by thehacker

what the fuck kind of name for a team is the d-backs?!

the yankees should win, just on principle.

well that, and they're the better team. :tongue:

this is goin to be a damn good series...

and by the way chris...diamondbacks are poisenous snakes...i love that name for a club...anyway

GO YANKEES!!

Originally posted by highmay

and by the way chris...diamondbacks are poisenous snakes...i love that name for a club...anyway

that's respectable.

so why the f*** do they LET themselves get referred to as the fukkin 'D-BACKS'?! if i were them i'd throw down. it's just two more syllables to pronounce it muthafukkinpropah.

D- Backs means Diamondbacks. Its a type or rattle snake commonly found in the Sonoran desert, which is in Arizona. I used to lve there. I got cornered by one getting into my car one day. I just turned around and casually got into the car. I thought the thing was going to bit me right in the ass.