Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I need some Sound factory pots and pans remixed cheese!

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

I'm making a cd, I need some tracks from JP, you know the ones where he gets all cracked out and forgets hes djing, he plays stranger in my house for 45 minutes then he forgets he has 3 tracks playing at the same time and it sounds like some one dropped a bunch of pots and pans on the floor...So put a list up of some pots and pans mixes.

Originally posted by saleen351

I'm making a cd, I need some tracks from JP, you know the ones where he gets all cracked out and forgets hes djing, he plays stranger in my house for 45 minutes then he forgets he has 3 tracks playing at the same time and it sounds like some one dropped a bunch of pots and pans on the floor...So put a list up of some pots and pans mixes.

:blown: :blown: :blown: :blown: :blown: :blown: :blown: :blown: :blown:

LMFAO :D

Guest saleen351

KEEP THIS PICTURE ON THE DOWNLOW, I SNUCK INTO JPS BOOTH THIS WEEKEND, AND UNDER A SHEET I FOUND HIS NEW

"T0P SECRET" MIXING HARWARE.. I SNAPPED A QUICK PICTURE OF IT. DON'T LET THIS PICTURE LEAK OR OTHER DJS WILL TRY AND STEAL IT!

KEEP THIS PICTURE ON THE DOWNLOW, I SNUCK INTO JPS BOOTH THIS WEEKEND, AND UNDER A SHEET I FOUND HIS NEW

"T0P SECRET" MIXING HARWARE.. I SNAPPED A QUICK PICTURE OF IT. DON'T LET THIS PICTURE LEAK OR OTHER DJS WILL TRY AND STEAL IT!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: as much as i love jp... that made me laugh

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by tranza

Saleen you should intern for Def Comedy Jam

I can't I'm white and there has been only 1 white guy on Def Jam...So, i'll wait for mtv to bring back the half hour comedy hour!

Saleen,

Have you ever been to Sound Factory before? JP is a great dj/producer. Of course he has his off nights just like everyone dj does. I would like to see some of the other djs that you like, as in Denny or Santana, dj for more than 10 hours. I give respect to Denny and Santana, but they are not in the same category as JP.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Saleen,

Have you ever been to Sound Factory before? JP is a great dj/producer. Of course he has his off nights just like everyone dj does. I would like to see some of the other djs that you like, as in Denny or Santana, dj for more than 10 hours. I give respect to Denny and Santana, but they are not in the same category as JP.

can i rescind my original reply?

didn't realize the comparison was being brought by a tsettos and santana fan... your right, they're certainly not even remotely in the same category..

Originally posted by PFloyd40

can i rescind my original reply?

didn't realize the comparison was being brought by a tsettos and santana fan... your right, they're certainly not even remotely in the same category..

hes definitely a Tsettos and Santana fan. I like Tsettos. I highly doubt Saleen has been to SF. When JP plays a evil tech set, he is the man.

Saleen,

..That kid wouldnt know a good record if it smacked him in the face

..Look at all the crap he talks about on the board

He's "too old" for house music

..Why dont you go jump off a bridge, Saleen

Guest saleen351

Wow you ppl are sooooooooooooooooooo stupid. I posted this to be sarcastic, just like tranzas post, I like JP, hes not my fav but hes good....God ppl get a grip on reality....

Oh and one more thing, between memorial day and labor day, NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE IS BETTER THEN DENNY, all you SF fans are at temps. Don't even try it, everyone knows the factory sucks in the summer, temps sucks in the winter, and it has more then just weather to do with it. .

Wow you ppl are sooooooooooooooooooo stupid. I posted this to be sarcastic, just like tranzas post, I like JP, hes not my fav but hes good....God ppl get a grip on reality....

Oh and one more thing, between memorial day and labor day, NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE IS BETTER THEN DENNY, all you SF fans are at temps. Don't even try it, everyone knows the factory sucks in the summer, temps sucks in the winter, and it has more then just weather to do with it. .

dropping 4 year old anthems to does not make you skilled..

fuk it all...stay low key and go to philly or AC.....

im soooo sick of all this gabber.....from now on the music category should be split into SF and Exit, and no one be allowed to cross over

btw, you people posting back and forth in every topic all day long need to get out more

BG

NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE IS BETTER THEN DENNY, all you SF fans are at temps. Don't even try it, everyone knows the factory sucks in the summer, temps sucks in the winter, and it has more then just weather to do with it. .

I like Denny but you can not say no one is better than him. Granted I do frequent Temps in the summer because it is at the shore just like some go to CPI. I dont think Denny even wants to be compared with JP. I have seen Denny at SF a couple of time after he did World last year. They are both good djs but i do not think that Denny could ever do a 13+ hour set every week like JP does. Saleen, when was the last time you have been to SF? Don't think I am dissing Tsettos because I have been a fan of his since his Abyss Days when Abyss was actually good.

I like Denny but you can not say no one is better than him. Granted I do frequent Temps in the summer because it is at the shore just like some go to CPI. I dont think Denny even wants to be compared with JP. I have seen Denny at SF a couple of time after he did World last year. They are both good djs but i do not think that Denny could ever do a 13+ hour set every week like JP does. Saleen, when was the last time you have been to SF? Don't think I am dissing Tsettos because I have been a fan of his since his Abyss Days when Abyss was actually good.

Ya I don't think Denny wants to be compared to JP too. He spins with a lot more energy than JP, but you got to give it to JP, he spins those long sets each and every week. JP will amaze the shit out of me in half of his set, then the other half would be "what the fuck happen" he shouldn't be spinning that long of sets if can't keep to par the whole time. I personaly like the basment better with Cleveland.

BTW Denny produces the best vibe in the summer at Tempts compared to any where else in a weekly bases

tempt kid: Are you serious? More energy than jp. Ok, let me tell you something,,,, i have never went to tempts and heard denny but you can'T top J.p.'s energy during a crazy techhouse set when everybody's is saying-----> "whats going on!!??" I WILL BET MY 2 CENTS THAT DENNY SPINS ENERGY BUT NO NEAR THE QUALITY OF OF J.P. J.P. doesn't bang your head in all night long because he is more musically mature than other dj's. He slows it down at times which makes his 1-2 hour madness sets more enjoyable to his crowd. If he played like that all night people would leave and not stay until 2pm. But don't say he plays with MORE ENERGY! NO ONE CAN DO ENERGY LIKE HIM . WHEN J.P. GOES CRAZY YOU CAN'T PUT ANTOTHER D.J. NEXT TO HIM, REMEMBER THAT TEMPTKID:tongue: HE'S EVIL. HE'S INSANE.