Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Hate Djs Who Use The Word Dj Infront Of The Names !!!

YEs i agree i started the post .. but i didnt start cussing anybody and he started cussing me ...

and the way he is acting i can tell he plays cheap ass commercial music ... and getting all hyped up about it ...

and If we are having a arguement then pls no need to get in the middle ... cause it makes him look like a loser ....

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sonicinfusion

YEs i agree i started the post .. but i didnt start cussing anybody and he started cussing me ...

and the way he is acting i can tell he plays cheap ass commercial music ... and getting all hyped up about it ...

and If we are having a arguement then pls no need to get in the middle ... cause it makes him look like a loser ....

whatever...........think what u want about him... call him a loser make fun of the music u *think* he plays.... cuz obviously u know wut ur talkin about... didnt u just tell me the other day that u didnt like johnny vicious cuz u didnt like that kind of music? *hehe* see? i KNEW u know wut ur talkin about... :rolleyes:

but whatever im just bustin ur balls.. this is so stupid.. so forget it. :tongue:

Originally posted by somebitch

LOL this shit is so stupid, its funny!!! i love it:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

lol i know.... but once someone says somethin back theres just no stoppin it.... u gotta keep goin.. but i just squashed my beef with it all cuz it really is retarted.. i guess im just THAT bored.... :laugh:

Originally posted by xtcgspot

well, the next time u spin at gatecrasher or cream, come talk to me then. until then, fuck off.

Mr. DJ Ignite, this guy here seems to have torn u a brand new asshole. Not once! but TWICE......

my crackhead ass posted the wrong quote...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

dude you are the DJ....

Im Saying you spinning @ gatecrasher or cream and

pete tong saying

NOW NEW CASTLE WE GIVE YOU SOME ONE WHO IS DESTINED TO BE MASSIVE DJ Ignite....

Or

GateCrasher We Are Here and You Are There So Come Together Now For DJ Ignite....

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Originally posted by linabina

lol i know.... but once someone says somethin back theres just no stoppin it.... u gotta keep goin.. but i just squashed my beef with it all cuz it really is retarted.. i guess im just THAT bored.... :laugh:

lol girl, i know what you mean :laugh:

Originally posted by sonicinfusion

accept DJ tiesto .. i Hate every dj which uses the WORD DJ infront of the name!!!

Well I hate people who don't use proper grammer()

accept???

How about "except"

I agree to an extent on some levels, but there is a reason for it

A lot of people come up with DJ *names* when they first start out...and my feeling is that hey go for it...but as you see, most *known* DJ's are really about their own name (though Junior Vasquez is not his real name) I believe in going with your own name..ie I started and had a DJ name (yeah it's kinda cool and you feel hip) but when you move up you don't need to have *title* associated with you.

Now granted many *known* DJ's still use monikers (but they're from the old skool crew)

Also on flyers and promotions the term *DJ* is not necessarily used as their name, it just points out what they are...

ie....On the main floor, DJ Schwinge or DJ Peter Schwinge

sounds a little more flowing than On the main floor, Peter Schwinge.

Also it helps distinguish that you are a DJ

ie...on this board not many people know I'm a DJ, but on other boards my name is DJ Schwinge, now people can put two and two together and be like OH hey I saw you the other night....whereas people here are like...wait that's you??? It helps get the name out there.

Now Tiesto shouldnt have *DJ* Tiesto...how many people do you hear refer to him as DJ Tiesto....Tiesto just speaks for itself, and it flows better.

That's all for now

- Peter *DJ* Schwinge

:shades2:

Originally posted by thehacker

i happen to like the distinction.

it separates turntablists from PRODUCERS.

*ahem*

[i happen to produce.

some of you already know.]

big ups to the guys who do the magic with the vinyl,

but producin' the tracks they're spinnin' is mad challenging.

Yeah I really hate it when I train wreck going into one of my tracks too LOL :laugh:

- Pete

Originally posted by schwingep

Yeah I really hate it when I train wreck going into one of my tracks too LOL :laugh:

- Pete

oof.

that's almost as bad as someone else trainwreckin' your track.

thankfully i've not had either experience.

oh wait.

no.

that's bad.

i need to fuckin' get SPUN. damnit.

Originally posted by linabina

dude- just give it a rest already...im not hatin im just voicin my opinion.... so u dont like using "dj" in fron of dj names... that doesnt mean u can go dissin on dj ignites name arite?? just stop cuz u sound ridiculous :rolleyes:

How cute. She is sticking up for her BF. What a great girl. xtcgspot, you have a keeper. Where can I find a girl as great as her?

:) :) :)