Clubplanet Nightlife Community

There's a new kid on your block

Hi clubplanet people,

I'm breand new to this site, or any site for that matter. Just thought I would post a general hello and give a little info so you know what I'm about. I'm a native NYCer, who loves to dance. I never identified myself as a clubber or a raver. Although I really like the rave seen cause of all the hugz that come along with it.:) I love high energy music and love to dance.

I'm a professional graphic designer (mostly print work, publishing) who got real burned out, so I quit my full time job and became a DJ. I'm not very good but still learning every day. I still design, but only as a freelancer. Better schedule, it puts me in control of when I work and don't work. I travel alot, few things are better then going to a new culture and seeing how people live differently then you. You always end up learning something great and learning about your self in the end.

I try my best to live my life with as much passion as I can no matter what I'm doing at the time.

I was thinking about putting up a photo too, but insted I think i'll just ease into this message board thing. Maybe after I get to know some of you first. Well I love to meet new, kind, smart people, who like to have fun, so I'll keep checkin up here for any cool evens. I see there's always a lot going on during the week days, which is hard for me, but I'll try my best.

I'm planning on going out this sat night.

I have not decided on where yet, perhaps SF or the blackcat party in Bkln.

I'm be dress up as a silver devil (silver body paint and horns) if you see me please say hi.

Talk to you all later.

Pepper K.

ps: i can not spell so just sound my emails out. And i not on line as much as some of you are so if you email me it may take me a little while to get back to you. But I will get back to you!:)

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Hey just wanted to say hi

and introduce myself as the "little annoying girl" :laugh:

hahahaha ::waving:: hi though welcome to our lil fucked up/loving family

Sometimes it's the fucked up families that give out the most love:)

Thank you for all the wecome post everyone.

glad to be here.

:tongue::D:)

Pepper K , no stranger to fucked-up loving