Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How many inches?

barvybe

Originally posted by kre8r

ppl size matters. yup. i could stop here. but i'll try to enlighten you ok, you see the females clitirous needs friction and when yer pumpin it, it won't mean much to em if yer ummmmm not small but lets say not thick enough. you need a thick dick.. size wise is not as relevant. you need a thick dick. and that shit about white ppl all night, yes that was some funny shit. hahahaha

anyway exercise yer dick if yer not happy with the girth.

you could have a 10 inch dick and it's skinny like a pencil:o)

girls teach yer men some more..........and be more blunt in this subject.....coz with a good attitude a nice wallet and good dick you never lose a girl.

cheers

You Damm right girl!!!

i read this post a few times but hadnt replied!!

ive had the experience of having to pull out the vaseline a few times!!

and i thank my Dad for spitting out some good sperm the night he busted his nut into my mom because i can most deff say Chester has gotten good looking complements!!

Originally posted by goldenman

ladies can a woman get used to a huge cock...lets say she never had a big one can she work into it:confused:

Well yeah she can eventually get used to it and probably even grow to enjoy it. But for me personally, I dont think I am willing to go through all the pain and uterus shifting needed to gain that comfort factor.

I always heard that chicks don't like really thick dicks. Anyway I guess its best to not be small or thin, as for too big I would like the girls to answer if thats a problem. My girlfriends bleeds alot when we have sex, has that happened to any of you girls or should I be seriously concerned and tell her to see a doctor?

Originally posted by t0nythelover

I always heard that chicks don't like really thick dicks. Anyway I guess its best to not be small or thin, as for too big I would like the girls to answer if thats a problem. My girlfriends bleeds alot when we have sex, has that happened to any of you girls or should I be seriously concerned and tell her to see a doctor?

how big is your dick and how do you have sex if you fuckin pound away at her and your hung like king kong your hurting her buddy.

unless she likes that

then I would just break her in a lil bit

Originally posted by t0nythelover

nah bro, no need to tell her to see a doctor....just simply STOP fucking virgins :blank:

:laugh:

Originally posted by quoth

nah bro, no need to tell her to see a doctor....just simply STOP fucking virgins :blank:

well.......if a guy is hung and thick as hell.........he could be breaking new grounds with even the most skilled slut if she hasnt had a 10 inch dick break her in properly...........the vagina is like 7 inches long..........packin' in some extra meat takes some getting used to hun

Originally posted by sum12nv

well.......if a guy is hung and thick as hell.........he could be breaking new grounds with even the most skilled slut if she hasnt had a 10 inch dick break her in properly...........the vagina is like 7 inches long..........packin' in some extra meat takes some getting used to hun

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: OMFG!!!!!!!! SHE SAID "WITH EVEN THE MOST SKILLED SLUT" HOLY SHIT THAT IS TOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY IM PISS LAUGHIN HERE. GOOD SHIT ;)

Originally posted by sum12nv

we should talk !!!