Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tail Bone Tattoos...

so I have wanted one 4ever.... i am hanging with my sister this past weekend and she has a huge one on her tail bone. a bull with steam coming out its nose and i finally decided, its done i am getting one this next weekend..... so i am heading to boston where me and a friend have agreed it is a done deal. the question is............................???? what the hell should i get????? i wanted something cute, etc.......

Any suggestions????

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

stacychase

one thing, you know that tatooing in Mass is illegal (still) so you will hve to go to either New Hampshire or RI to get one.

and yes i got a tatoo 6 years ago in that area. its a "tribal' sun. about maybe 3" big enough to notice but discreet enough that's it not "ostentatious"

Seems to me you should have your mind more made up on what you're getting then when you're getting it.

Tatoos are forever, why cram the thought process, just because you want one next w/e. Think about it and be sure, then pick the weekend.

BTW, I think tribals in that area are sexy as hell ;)

Originally posted by bionic

Seems to me you should have your mind more made up on what you're getting then when you're getting it.

Tatoos are forever, why cram the thought process, just because you want one next w/e. Think about it and be sure, then pick the weekend.

BTW, I think tribals in that area are sexy as hell ;)

well i am a spur of the moment type girl. once my mind is made up, it is all or none...... ;) it does not sound like i can get it done in mass this weekend anyhow, so i am safe for another week. but i am still looking for ideas, not advice.... :)