Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cooljunkie 1st Birthday Party @ Space feat. Sean Bauzay & Kurtis Patrick!!!

cooljunkie

Hey everyone,

The .cooljunkie. 1st birthday party will be on Friday 9th of November, and all our members will get free entry and free drinks from 10-midnight.

Sean and Kurtis will both be on show, so please come down and support our up & coming talent.

If you're a member your invite will arrive very soon, and if you're not maybe you should be :)

See you all there...

the .junkies.

cooljunkie_logo_box.gif

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by phrankadelic

cj...do u know set times yet? reason i'm asking is b/c lee burridge is going to be in town that night. sorry sean...but i'm not going to miss him. and i'm probably going to be there before 12.

Frank, Lee Burridge is spinning in Crobar that Friday??? :eek:

How many times are you going to be able to check out Burridge?

Hopefully I'll be able to get some more gigs as well, but this could be the only time you see me at Space(at least for a while hopefully)........I encourage you to change your mind, phrankmeister. Besides, we're all going to be there, right guys?

It's going to be fun. I WILL throw it down.

understand totally sean. spinning @ space IS sumthin big. but burridge pretty much NEVER comes down here. i've never heard a live set by him and who knows when i will again. so hopefully you'll go on early and we can all run over to crobar after!

yes mimi...he's going to be here that friday night! :)

Originally posted by phrankadelic

understand totally sean. spinning @ space IS sumthin big. but burridge pretty much NEVER comes down here. i've never heard a live set by him and who knows when i will again. so hopefully you'll go on early and we can all run over to crobar after!

yeah, what he said :cool:

I agree, we can do both. I say we go to space til bout 12 ish, then we all go to Crobar. It can def be done. We need to show support for Sean and we'll all be happy. Plus, you can't beat it, we're getting in for free and drinking free.... ;)

I say you guys just go to Space early to ensure you get in for free. It's not a huge event like PVD or Deep Dish so I think you guys won't be in line for too long especially if you go at ten or even earlier. Since it won't be as mad-crazy-packed as it is for worl famous DJ's, you guys will probably get away with a few free drinks as well. Hopefully I will spin before you guys take off to see Burridge.

There ain't no competition...the 9th is Mengy's night! I will be there, no doubt in full force. I'm sure Burridge won't be going on till later as others mentioned. I think one could quite conceivably see both without a hitch. The free drinks and entry is mighty attractive as well:idea:

There ain't no competition...the 9th is Mengy's night! I will be there, no doubt in full force. I'm sure Burridge won't be going on till later as others mentioned. I think one could quite conceivably see both without a hitch. The free drinks and entry is mighty attractive as well

what FX said!