Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cooljunkie 1st Birthday Party @ Space feat. Sean Bauzay & Kurtis Patrick!!!

cooljunkie

The e-invites will be going out today to all members. Drop us an e-mail if you don't get one :)

See you at Space...

the .junkies.

p.s. Sean Bauzay will now be the only .cooljunkie. DJ at this party. There will be a second party at a later date featuring Kurtis Patrick.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by laliux

11-1 ok, then all of you that will be on the Crobar guestlist... my suggestion is to go to Crobar before you go to Space, get stamped and then when Meng's set is done go back to Crobar for Burridge's.

Great idea laliux.........BTW, I heard you were tearing it up with the ladies last weekend!

11-1 ok, then all of you that will be on the Crobar guestlist... my suggestion is to go to Crobar before you go to Space, get stamped and then when Meng's set is done go back to Crobar for Burridge's.

That's what we did on Friday night for Timo and it worked out great! Good call.......

Sounds good to me.....we need you guys at Space at least for a bit.......show some support for the junkies and myself.....I've been working on a no-nonsense progressive set loosely based on my last CD, Disconnected.......

hey MENG CONGRATS on winning the Dj competition..... thats HUGE getting to play Space and i am glad to see the CP'ers showing their support...... make sme wish i was going to be in SoBe this weekend, but i am off to Chicago to visit Crobar.... Will be looking forward to pictures fron Dan on cooljunkie.com to see how the Party went!! What type of music do you spin?? I help out at a club here in St. Louis, I am working my way up learning the lights and getting some great working knowledge of clubs and some great assisatance with my DJing...... the clubs here are always looking to bring in new faces for a night!! I might be able to point you in the right direction for a slot here in the midwest..... wide variety of music here, Progressive, deep house, house, HARD HOUSE, jungle, drum-n-bass....... let me know if you have any way through the internet where we can hear a set of yours or email me at IBCHAD71@yahoo.com...good luck this weekend!! Chad

This really sounds like a plan!!!! WOW!!! This Friday will be out of hand!!!! I can't wait to dance my a** off!!! I will definitely be visiting both places on Friday night!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D Taking a cab also sounds like a good idea.....:cool:

Originally posted by meng

Sounds good to me.....we need you guys at Space at least for a bit.......show some support for the junkies and myself.....I've been working on a no-nonsense progressive set loosely based on my last CD, Disconnected.......

I thought you weren't going to give us any hints...........j/k:tongue:

Originally posted by mimid

We also have saturday...... It's going to be a wicked weekend......:D WooooooHooooooo, can't wait either.

YOU BET it's gonna be an awesome weekend.....and then we have Digweed!!!! AAAAHHHHHH!!!!! I am sooooo excited!!!!

PAAARRRRRTY!!!!

Hey Meng......Just thought I'd wish you an early GOOD LUCK!!!!!

:D

Sean - how does it feel... your life has been building toward this moment... it's the culmination of years of hard work... you have the hopes of CP and the reputation of CJ resting on you... the audience will be yours to entertain... the world is watching.

no pressure :)

the .junkies.

cooljunkie_logo_box.gif

Originally posted by cooljunkie

Sean - how does it feel... your life has been building toward this moment... it's the culmination of years of hard work... you have the hopes of CP and the reputation of CJ resting on you... the audience will be yours to entertain... the world is watching.

no pressure :)

the .junkies.

cooljunkie_logo_box.gif

way to build up the tension CJ :tongue: