Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do I even know anyone that posts here anymore???

dude you registered april 2000 seriously you are one of the new people that F'ed this board up.. this board was the shit when it was in black and red with absolutley not one graphic just plain posts no sponcers, it was like some underground shit with a group of people all here for the same reason, THE CLUBS. and everyone went out and ran back here to post about there night and it was great, the board now is GARBAGE!

Originally posted by oasis

dude you registered april 2000 seriously you are one of the new people that F'ed this board up.. this board was the shit when it was in black and red with absolutley not one graphic just plain posts no sponcers, it was like some underground shit with a group of people all here for the same reason, THE CLUBS. and everyone went out and ran back here to post about there night and it was great, the board now is GARBAGE!

HAHAHAHAHAHA...hey OASIS u fuckin herbbbbbbbbbb....u are the dick that we used to make fun of all the time when the board was red. Again u used your brains on this....how clever...u noticed my register date....did it ever occur to u that I REREGISTERED or registered with a different name?????????????

Does gritor5 ring a bell to ya...that was my original name....now go fuck yourself...

OMG I can't stop laughing! Oasis...what a joke!

Peace kid...thanks for the laughs!

SMOKEE

Originally posted by nikilina

yo smokee the bear.

I sent you an email and you didn't respond, what's up with that.

This board sucks....

We need amusement like alpha back.

Nikilina my love...

sorry dear...I only respond to the emails that have your naked pics attached!

LOL

Email me again!

SMOKEE

i guess i joined as the new rush of new school CP people came along...to be honest with yuo...its just different...its never gonna be the same...

a lot of the old schoolers , though, defected to other boards that appeal more to musical taste and scenes (for example a board for trance, another for house, another one for SF, upscale, etc, etc)

I was a reader for a while, but I registered in Oct. 1998 as HazeDG.

Then I re-registered as DarrellG.

This board has changed alot.

Too much uneccesarry Drama.

Where's Nestor and MusikChick and Becca?

Wassup Smoke Dogg?

Call me bitch.

Peace,

Originally posted by darrellg

I was a reader for a while, but I registered in Oct. 1998 as HazeDG.

Then I re-registered as DarrellG.

This board has changed alot.

Too much uneccesarry Drama.

Where's Nestor and MusikChick and Becca?

Wassup Smoke Dogg?

Call me bitch.

Peace,

Darrellllllllllll my man! What's the deal bro? I haven't seen u since the beginning of the summer...we need to get together soon.

Dayum forgot about Nestor...lol...he has some serious old school house music knowledge. Wonder where he is these days. I know he had his own site...do u remember the address??

Email me your number ....the cell phone I had with your number in it broke!

gritor5@aol.com

SMOKEE

Originally posted by smokee

HAHAHAHAHAHA...hey OASIS u fuckin herbbbbbbbbbb....u are the dick that we used to make fun of all the time when the board was red. Again u used your brains on this....how clever...u noticed my register date....did it ever occur to u that I REREGISTERED or registered with a different name?????????????

Does gritor5 ring a bell to ya...that was my original name....now go fuck yourself...

OMG I can't stop laughing! Oasis...what a joke!

Peace kid...thanks for the laughs!

SMOKEE

LOL LOL , actually no it does not ring a bell, and i never remember getting made fun of, but nice try though, and i believe that you have proven that you are one of the ones that ruined this board by causing un necessary drama, like your above post. get a life