Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Has Anyone Ever Tried Excstacy?

Originally posted by sexonthawkends

Uhm, to coin a phrase. . .. . . "Hell no, dammit!!!"

Well. . . then again. . . I could talk about Money. . . . . (Sex, Money, & Drugs)

Shit, you act like you don't like either of the above. They make the world go 'round. didn't you know?:cool:

Can't take criticism...just expressing my opinion.

Happiness and love make the world go around in my eyes.

DOn't need drugs!!! :D

Originally posted by somebitch

1 a : a state of being beyond reason and self-control b archaic : SWOON

2 : a state of overwhelming emotion; especially : rapturous delight

3 : TRANCE; especially : a mystic or prophetic trance

4 : a synthetic amphetamine analogue C11H15NO2 used illicitly for its mood-enhancing and hallucinogenic properties

you wouldn't be a chemistry major or a b.s. in chemistry would you?

Originally posted by heretic909

They should rename this site SmartAssPlanet.com

To answer your question, sexonthawkends, I've never fucked like a bunny so I don't have an answer for you there. If you're talking about some down and dirty, hot and heavy, dripping sweat, bangin' monkey sex, then yes I can confirm your assumption. On the con side of things, the Dutch say E is bad for your memory, although I think they're just trying to get us to buy more Heineken when we go out.

i forget what i was gonna say.

My ex used to do it periodically. Once or twice we actually fucked while she was on and she was wet as fuck. I'm thinking about trying it. Gimme the pros and cons. I hear it makes you fuck like a bunny!!!

i dunno about that.

but um...

large doses of caffeine

(like oh say a triple or quadruple shot of espresso)

and about 15-30 minutes to let it soak in

and woooo eeeeee it's like your nerves

are pokin' out of ever pore in your body

ready to receive stimulation.

on that kind of caffeine hit

just standing on a windy street corner is better than sex.

but hey, i'm a virgin

so what the hell would i know.

Originally posted by linabina

hahaha.....

umm... ecstasy?? hmmmm....and what might that be?? :laugh:

well you see Ecstacy is this plant thats found in the andes mountains thats why its 50 a pill in its pure form it makes you shit your slef alot and go into void..

I also heard it makes your elbows tingle, like you just hit your funny bone. And apparently when you're "rowling" it's fun to have your feet tickled!

But I always like to have my feet tickled! And also, other people are supposed to look like they're SUPERHEROES! Yeah! My buddy said everybody is HEROIC!, and you can see people's muscles THROUGH THEIR SKIN!!!

He said one time that he licked the floor at a rave and could taste everyone's SOULS!!!!!!

And if you're a girl, your hair feels like a BUNGEE CORD!!!! BOOO_UUUUUUUUNCEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Also, you're supposed to drink a lot of OLIVE OIL when you're on ecstacy, so it doesn't get stuck in your spine. Otherwise you might stay UP forever! LOL!!!

Dear Lord. . . . Why Me???!!! Lol. . . . You guys are idiots!!! Thanks for making a fellow member laugh his head off!!! (DAmn, they still haven't answered my friggin' question. . . . . . or have they?. . . . . . Uhm. . . . shit, shit shit. . . . . . ) You guys are great. Gotta luv this fuckin' board. . . . ha ha ha . . . uhm. . . wait. . what the hell is xtc again???!. . . . shit. . . . that damned weed made me forget. . . . . . uhm. . . somebody???. . . . . anybody. . . . . . ????. . . .anybody there??. . . . . . help***:(:rolleyes::confused:

Originally posted by xtcgspot

i saw that stuff on the news too. those damn juvenile delinquents dancin to the TECHNO music, with there shirts off, and baggy orange pants. they look like a bunch of fuckin zombies. i'll stick with listening to my favorite atrists like garth brooks, BSB and dave matthews. REAL music!!!

:D :D :D

Whats wrong with Dave Matthews?

:mad:

Dear Lord. . . . Why Me???!!! Lol. . . . You guys are idiots!!! Thanks for making a fellow member laugh his head off!!! (DAmn, they still haven't answered my friggin' question. . . . . . or have they?. . . . . . Uhm. . . . shit, shit shit. . . . . . ) You guys are great. Gotta luv this fuckin' board. . . . ha ha ha . . . uhm. . . wait. . what the hell is xtc again???!. . . . shit. . . . that damned weed made me forget. . . . . . uhm. . . somebody???. . . . . anybody. . . . . . ????. . . .anybody there??. . . . . . help***:(:rolleyes::confused:

HELLO you fucking moron... what kinda shit head do you have to be to think people dont know what the exodus is..

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: