Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn:chula,dgmodel,atomicapples,xtcgspot,linabina,tastyt,barvybe,trancend,clubkat,

bluegirl

SPRAGGA, ROMY, MISSY, SICEONE, ANGELFROMHEAVEN,FIERYDESIRE, CINTRON, CRACKHEAD, AXEL, DEEZNUTZ, BIGPOP, GABO, DAEMONCEL, HROARK, SUM12NV, UMJUMPDABOOGIE, AND EVERYONE ELSE ON THE SEX BOARD

U MUST ALL GO TO SF ON SAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND IF U DONT I HAVE MY WHIP READY

AND U WILL BE IN SERIOUS TROUBLE FOR BEING NAUGHTY

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by glowdancer

SPRAGGA, ROMY, MISSY, SICEONE, ANGELFROMHEAVEN,FIERYDESIRE, CINTRON, CRACKHEAD, AXEL, DEEZNUTZ, BIGPOP, GABO, DAEMONCEL, HROARK, SUM12NV, UMJUMPDABOOGIE, AND EVERYONE ELSE ON THE SEX BOARD

i'll be there around 3 am.

when i see u , we have to refresh cancun mamories...

hahahaaaa;)

Originally posted by upjumpdaboogie

I didn't hear any complaints!!!! Of course, that could be because you were bound and gagged, but that's BESIDES the point!!!

I already told you SILVER DUCT TAPE!!!! NOT electrical BLACK TAPE!!!!! IT doesn't go with my S&M outfits!!!!!! ANd of course I didn't coomplaint, remember??? I LIKE IT ROUGH!!!!!!!!!:jawdrop::hump:

Originally posted by rocketfuel76

I already told you SILVER DUCT TAPE!!!! NOT electrical BLACK TAPE!!!!! IT doesn't go with my S&M outfits!!!!!! ANd of course I didn't coomplaint, remember??? I LIKE IT ROUGH!!!!!!!!!:jawdrop::hump:

That's fucking all they fucking had. You're really fucking starting to fucking piss me off!!

Originally posted by rocketfuel76

Im sorry baby!!! How about some make up sex!!!! I'll put on the makeup and then well have sex!!!!!!

That's better. Oh by the way, I called the ski resort this morning, the cabin sleeps 8, so we need 3 other couples who want to go. Christine and her boyfriend might want to go, but we need definates, I put down the deposit but we have to collect final payment by November 30th.

Originally posted by upjumpdaboogie

I always keep her cumming back. She knows what's good for her, even if it isn't.

Thats right~~

Can't get enough of your luvin....

Thats sound good I hope you booked the bunny slope room. I like how that have that huge hottub that fits 10!!!! I packed the latex sheets, strap ons, and such other props!!! Sum12NV and xxela are cumming too!!! They told me that they had some x-tra tutus from prior dance recitals!!! I hope I'm right girls????

Originally posted by xxlea

Yes Ma'm but the tutu the cat shredded years ago.

I do have a long sheer pink cape with glitter and sequins from a school play. IMPROVISE.

your pussycat would say "PURRECT"........... I guess he got to the tutus first so the cape will do!!!! UMJUMP can wear it cause he can always be my SUPERMAN!!!!!!:cool::D

Anyone up for role playing??????:idea:

Originally posted by glowdancer

Whats up with factory??? whats going on sat?

Unfortunatley, i have to be at a party on the "island" and if I do go I wouldnt be able to make it till about 3:00am or so...

if apples wants to go, Im down but im not going to troop to the island, then back to city all alone... ill pass out...

But let me knowwhats up. whats going on there...