Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yankee Haters - UNITE!!

god damn. theres no reason to voice your hate daily. if you dont like the yankees then be unhappy about their success but its unnecessary to find articles stating that it is acceptable to hate the yankees. i personally dont care who likes what teams (i dont really like any), im just sick of all the negativity.

Originally posted by somebitch

god damn. theres no reason to voice your hate daily. if you dont like the yankees then be unhappy about their success but its unnecessary to find articles stating that it is acceptable to hate the yankees. i personally dont care who likes what teams (i dont really like any), im just sick of all the negativity.

You tell him girlie!!! :)

Go Yankees wooohoooo!!!! :tongue:

Originally posted by somebitch

I will make 2 quick points here:

1. If you read any of these posts - it's all in good fun..ragga doesn't hate anyone in that manner - I'm a jock and like to do that - it's called competition..look it up!

2. If you don't like the negativity, please do this:

if you a yankee post with my name (spragga25) on it - don't read read it...BUT if you do, I offer this in good faith:

A BIG ASS CAN OF SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Thank you!

Originally posted by spragga25

I will make 2 quick points here:

1. If you read any of these posts - it's all in good fun..ragga doesn't hate anyone in that manner - I'm a jock and like to do that - it's called competition..look it up!

2. If you don't like the negativity, please do this:

if you a yankee post with my name (spragga25) on it - don't read read it...BUT if you do, I offer this in good faith:

A BIG ASS CAN OF SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Thank you!

Settle down spragga no need to get feisty, you can put your feistiness to better use ;):tongue:

Resistance is futile. There is absolutely no way the Yank's can be stopped. So my suggestion for all you Yankee haters out there is to come over to our side. Its real nice over here.....All we do is keep winning. Plus you can make fun of Met fans:laugh: :laugh:

:laugh:

spragga spragga spragga.

**shakin my head**

don't worry buddie this will all be over in four games ;)

one more week! Its ok soon enough it will all be over, and we won't have to hear you hate on the best team in baseball anymore..

:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

Originally posted by stronut

Isn't it true that if a franchise got money, then they can buy all the superstars? Look at the Lakers. It is true that Yanks pay the most inthe league but thats life.

Very true!!! I'm glad that they are some people out there that agree with me. If you go back to earlier threads, you will see a whole debate over this.

Hey nyc420, where the hell are you?! I thought your big ass mouth would have to say somethin' about this. Bring it on buddy!!!

pleeeze how many times is that theory gonna be shot down. you cant buy a championship team and this yankee squad has 1 bought supastar in mussina otherwise we pay to keep our home grown or traded for players.And on top of that bought teams dont become DYNASTYS like this team is. Just build a bridge ..and get over it, you root for a team that hasnt won since 1918 and still suffers from a second city complex.

Originally posted by ctwarrior

Very true!!! I'm glad that they are some people out there that agree with me. If you go back to earlier threads, you will see a whole debate over this.

Hey nyc420, where the hell are you?! I thought your big ass mouth would have to say somethin' about this. Bring it on buddy!!!

:D

thats cuz the yanks were beaten by cleveland ,Marlins dont beat the yanks that year.

Originally posted by phrankadelic

contrary to the notion mentioned saying that "you can't buy a championship team." that was proved wrong in '97. the marlins won didn't they?

yeah whatever buddy. it's easy to talk when they didn't even play each other. but the marlins beat the team that beat the yanks. what does that say?

yanks didn't have as good of a pitching staff as did the last couple of years. the marlins were on a roll and it would've been the yanks and the marlins in the ws every year if their team hadn't been dismantled.

Originally posted by phrankadelic

yeah whatever buddy. it's easy to talk when they didn't even play each other. but the marlins beat the team that beat the yanks. what does that say?

yanks didn't have as good of a pitching staff as did the last couple of years. the marlins were on a roll and it would've been the yanks and the marlins in the ws every year if their team hadn't been dismantled.

Sorry bout Huiezinga bein a dick but regardless the yankees would have spanked ya and we would be talkin bout 6 in a row. I still take the yank lineup over sheff,alou bonilla(hahaha)renteria ,counsell. Pitching prob even up Livan was havin a great post season and NEn was actually good then . Also remember you prob. lose that game 7 if it wsnt for tony fernandez gift error

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Yankees Suck!

Yankees Suck!

Yankees Suck!

Yankees Suck!

Yankees Suck!

Yankees Suck!

Yankees Suck!

Yankees Suck!

Yankees Suck!

Yankees Suck!

Yankees Suck!

Yankees Suck!

Fuck The Yankees!

instead of writing it 12 times you should have written it 26 times ...one for each world series championship ..how many u got??/

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Yankees Suck!

Yankees Suck!

Yankees Suck!

Yankees Suck!

Yankees Suck!

Yankees Suck!

Yankees Suck!

Yankees Suck!

Yankees Suck!

Yankees Suck!

Yankees Suck!