Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Coochie Cramp?

clubkat

Originally posted by flyboy7

hmmm, dunno if this relates or not, but sometimes if i sneeze some time after i had an orgasm, i get a weird cramp in between my ass and balls (prostate, i guess?). i'm serious.

YES!!!! I'm not crazy!! I get that too, well, not exactly mine is my hamstring, which I guess isn't at all similiar, sometimes with a wicked yawn, too... My doctor looked at me like I was nuts.

Yea, yea, I know it's not because of the sore hamstring...

Maybe I am crazy

YES!!!! I'm not crazy!! I get that too, well, not exactly mine is my hamstring, which I guess isn't at all similiar, sometimes with a wicked yawn, too... My doctor looked at me like I was nuts.

Ok...did any of you guys ever have your balls do a disappearing act after you came? That would happen to my X after really rough sex. His balls would totally disappear! Then they'd come back one at a time...like at the batting cages, how the ball just shoots out. LMAO

Ladies, do you know how wierd it is to see a guy with the dick but minus the balls? OMFG!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: