Clubplanet Nightlife Community

E Burps?

djsquillz

I've noticed the past few times that i've rolled that about 10-15 mins. before my bomb hits me, i start to burp...then i'm rolling my face off. has anyone ever had this same experience? i've heard stories about people throwing up prior and then having a really hard roll...but i'm just talking about a few sporadic burps...then... :D

Originally posted by djsquillz

I've noticed the past few times that i've rolled that about 10-15 mins. before my bomb hits me, i start to burp...then i'm rolling my face off. has anyone ever had this same experience? i've heard stories about people throwing up prior and then having a really hard roll...but i'm just talking about a few sporadic burps...then... :D

i ALWAYS used to burp when i used to roll. i'd start burping right before the pill hit me. that was my sign to know i was starting to get fucked up.

yes, any time i would burp before the e-bomb drops, it was a GREAT roll. with me, happends about 10-15 mins before it hits.

i get _sort-of_ nauscious and start burping, really close to actually vomiting, but i actually never puked, and in a 10-15 mins. ---- HEAVEN

Originally posted by xtcgspot

i ALWAYS used to burp when i used to roll. i'd start burping right before the pill hit me. that was my sign to know i was starting to get fucked up.

I was like that also and then the dry heaves....that sux...but it was the beg of a good roll!

when i went to howells at vinyl sept 2nd i took my first pill and started burping alot. i thought drinking water would help, it went away, then i took another pill when i was hittin, and i chewed that one, after that i started burping more. it went away again, and then after i took another i only started burping after my roll. when i burped i felt likei could taste the pill.... it was weird, overall a good night, but the burping thing was kinda weird, i ll be honest.

Originally posted by jbocc10

when i went to howells at vinyl sept 2nd i took my first pill and started burping alot. i thought drinking water would help, it went away, then i took another pill when i was hittin, and i chewed that one, after that i started burping more. it went away again, and then after i took another i only started burping after my roll. when i burped i felt likei could taste the pill.... it was weird, overall a good night, but the burping thing was kinda weird, i ll be honest.

thanks for bein honest... haha i was a weirdo that night couldn't dance and ended up spillin guts to a random person. i hate that.

sometimes pills give me gas before i roll. Its really annoying actually. I never used to get it, but of course once I started abusing it I start blowin ass in the middle of the club. I always gag before I start rollin, so does my girl. Oh well, at least I'm not one of those unlucky people that have to take a shit before their roll kicks in or it wont...

Originally posted by xtcvitality

sometimes pills give me gas before i roll. Its really annoying actually. I never used to get it, but of course once I started abusing it I start blowin ass in the middle of the club. I always gag before I start rollin, so does my girl. Oh well, at least I'm not one of those unlucky people that have to take a shit before their roll kicks in or it wont...

i actually read somewhere that MDMA has laxative qualities...so grab 10 lbs of cookies, drop some pills, and hold on cowboy!