Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Johnny Vicious Lost His Touch!!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ecstatichigh35

Danny Tenaglia is better then Johnny Viscous

what the hell does DT have to do w/ this?

johnny, class act as always.. not gonna be able to make it to exit cuz i'm crazy busy.. but me and msoprano will definetly be at zachary's on thanksgivign to hear you blow the roof off the place like last year!!!

Danny Tenaglia is better then Johnny Viscous

How ridiculous to compare 2 Artists, BOTH of substance and integrity BOTH having UNBELIEVABLY different styles. Helen Keller would know how Apples/and Oranges this comparison is.. and yet you who "CLAIMS" to hear knows nothing.. Rock on !!! L OL

Originally posted by PFloyd40

what the hell does DT have to do w/ this?

johnny, class act as always.. not gonna be able to make it to exit cuz i'm crazy busy.. but me and msoprano will definetly be at zachary's on thanksgivign to hear you blow the roof off the place like last year!!!

yea bro same here....ill be at zacharys to hear you spin.....

johnny vicious is one of the few class acts left in this business., and we all know how shady the clubbing industry is

JV has his nights..everyone does...but it all depends on you..what type of vibe where you looking for....maybe JV is not the DJ for you...

I know that Aug 24th at Factory he didn't get sick till the end end of the night....at least that's my opinion...

Originally posted by jjcbebe

JV has his nights..everyone does...but it all depends on you..what type of vibe where you looking for....maybe JV is not the DJ for you...

I know that Aug 24th at Factory he didn't get sick till the end end of the night....at least that's my opinion...

yea he built it up so perfectly and when 5am rolled around it was like helllllllloooooooooo...can you get any harder with the beats

Originally posted by msoprano13

yea he built it up so perfectly and when 5am rolled around it was like helllllllloooooooooo...can you get any harder with the beats

It def got sick after that time...it was perfect the way it should be..I did not leave until they threw me out at the end of the night...

Danny Tenaglia has better mixing skills then Johnny Viscous.

And Danny Tenaglia is better looking then Johnny viscous.

why do u keep changing the topic....no one ever said he didnt,,,this thread had nothing to do with dt so please stop and avoid the drama

aight i'm a BIG Tenaglia fan, but come on kid. Chill. You're comparing apples to oranges - they're both excellent and they both spin very differently. To say one is better than the other is pretty ignorant in my opinion.

Just chill and give props where props are due. Both DT and Vicious are modest enough to not get into arguments like that.

Try and take the hint:rolleyes:

every thing is great thanks

i just finished a session with guido at his house in long island, i remixed a song he produced

from- beki- its gonna be on logic records. it came out really nice.

other than that i'm out of factory and i will be at exit on friday night the 16th also on thanks giving eve, and zacharies on thanks giving night, i dont think i ever played in ny so many times in one week.

well take care and i hope to see all of you out, let me know if theres gonna be a meet up, mabe in december i will have a meet up at my store "beyond bass"and i'll have drinks for all of you!!!!

thanks for all of your suppot it never goes unrecognized....(sorry for the spelling i have been in the studio 24 hours)

johnny vicious

Originally posted by vicious

every thing is great thanks

i just finished a session with guido at his house in long island, i remixed a song he produced

from- beki- its gonna be on logic records. it came out really nice.

other than that i'm out of factory and i will be at exit on friday night the 16th also on thanks giving eve, and zacharies on thanks giving night, i dont think i ever played in ny so many times in one week.

well take care and i hope to see all of you out, let me know if theres gonna be a meet up, mabe in december i will have a meet up at my store "beyond bass"and i'll have drinks for all of you!!!!

thanks for all of your suppot it never goes unrecognized....(sorry for the spelling i have been in the studio 24 hours)

johnny vicious

*MWAH*;)

you guys are nuts, danny is definately better looking than me...especially when he pulls the "johnny vicious wig" out at vinyl i was told i looked like meat loaf by junior, and some one on the board said i looked like ron jeremy. i loved that one, i know ron and he is a funny guy, but i guess he is pretty good looking to some pretty hot chicks and he proves it in his movies!!!!!( ok they are getting paid) well any way i love danny teneglia, we are good friends . he is a great dj , remixer and producer and for people all around the world he is a god, he has made me on many ocassions go home after i heard him spin and inspired me to make a new record.

as far as who is the better dj , it all about what you think, we just play the music that touches our hearts and pass the feeling on to you.......

thanks

johnny vicious.

Originally posted by vicious

you guys are nuts, danny is definately better looking than me...especially when he pulls the "johnny vicious wig" out at vinyl i was told i looked like meat loaf by junior, and some one on the board said i looked like ron jeremy. i loved that one, i know ron and he is a funny guy, but i guess he is pretty good looking to some pretty hot chicks and he proves it in his movies!!!!!( ok they are getting paid) well any way i love danny teneglia, we are good friends . he is a great dj , remixer and producer and for people all around the world he is a god, he has made me on many ocassions go home after i heard him spin and inspired me to make a new record.

as far as who is the better dj , it all about what you think, we just play the music that touches our hearts and pass the feeling on to you.......

thanks

johnny vicious.

Johnny,

Hey man, i wasn't serious about DT being better then you. You're both great, like everyone said, I just had a horrible day and felt like causing some drama. it worked a little bit because everyone laughed at me punching myself in the face.

Um yeah, next time you and Danny chill, give me a call.

keep up the god work and i'll see you at exit

peace

Vicious is amazing, he was good in exit on the reopening, dont critize everyone who was there because some of us were there for the music and to see Vicious, he destroyedddddd Moonshine, and Overdrive, he made a new remix of it on the spot, it was great watching him spin, Im already looking foward to MARCH when he comes down here and tears up Miami at the Winter Music Conference!!!!! :D :D :D