Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Horray For Jennefer!!!

Originally posted by xtotaleclipsex

That's awesome...I didnt know you rode horses. Congrats!

thank you!!! Yeah, I ride on the rutgers equestrian team... lots of fun, but a very loooong day (got there at 7 and just got back at like... ohhh... 5)

Originally posted by xtotaleclipsex

See I didn't even know we had an equestrian team at Rutgers. I always wanted to learn to ride..just never got the chance.

if you are interested in riding... every semester there is a chance to join... its a club sport, so even if you never rode before in your life you can take lessons and whatnot... the only problem is it costs ALOT of money

Originally posted by jennEfer

I got a second place ribbon at my first Rutgers horse show today in walk/trot/canter division!!! Watch out olympics!!! (lol)

HEY!!! congrats!!!

see? Told you had nothing to worry about!

Oh, and cute kandee kid picture ;)

get the rest of 'em posted!!!

Originally posted by xpander

HEY!!! congrats!!!

see? Told you had nothing to worry about!

Oh, and cute kandee kid picture ;)

get the rest of 'em posted!!!

yeah, that pic does not do me justice... and that was tecklord who posted it (w/o my permission... grrr). but i am in the process of developing my film... a combo of halloween party/rutgers cp meetup/ horseshow pics. will def be posting them sometime this week

Originally posted by romy20

Wow congratulations good for you!!!!!

How long have you been doing this for?

I rode for 4 years, then I took a year and a half off after getting a concussion from a fall (was kinda shaken up by that). But, I am back in the saddle agian riding for rutgers... i forgot how much fun it was!!! :D

well so much for my ass givin u a wake-up call..but glad u got up and shit cause it was just a half hour more and i woulda woke u guys lol but nooooooope...my ass crashed at like a lil after 4:30am...but glad u guys got up and that u kicked some fuckin ass with yer "breechers" :laugh: :laugh: *thinks to himself they are pants not breechers* ;)