Clubplanet Nightlife Community

aaaaah, god damn it

flyboy7

[venting]

god damn it, i'm fucking horny as hell, my girl won't give me any, not even head, she's never into sex any more. so now i'm all cranky and snapping at everybody, although people piss me off in general, but now i'm about to burst. i'm depressed as a mo'fo because of the lack of sex, my job is annoying me, people there are assholes. i'm so close to just blowing up, i don't even want to talk to my friends now, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

i swear, at moments like these i wish i can just push a magic button and go to sleep or just be knocked out, so i don't feel all this

:blown:

[/venting]

ok, i'm done with that, now lemme know what you think about this -- i'm totally in love with my girlfriend, seems like she's in love with me, but the thing is that she doesn't want to have as much sex as i do, i mean she's only up to it only like once, maybe twice a week (but we see each other every day). i understand, it's completely unreasonable for me to expect to get lucky every time that i want, but it's really starts to annoy me in my head. i feel like it's getting our relationship in a wrong direction.

what would you do in that case? (please no "dump the bitch" comments)

another question: how many times a week do you people who are in a relationship have any type of sex? no booty calls, just that significant other.

maybe you should stop jerking off and stop pestering her for it.. try to find another way to get her horny... chinese afrodesiacs for example.. maybe you just suck in bed? ever think about that? ask her how you perform and ask her to be honest make sure you have a soda or something in you hand so you dont start screaming if she tells you that you blow.... and if that happens to dont take the " theres so much more to our relationship" and be come complacient.. read up on your karma sutra or your tantra.. theres no way in hell that if your doing everything right in bed she wont want it all the time if she loves you... change your style maybe your kung fu is weak.. try my black snake technique..

good luck

Originally posted by flyboy7

[venting]

god damn it, i'm fucking horny as hell, my girl won't give me any, not even head, she's never into sex any more. so now i'm all cranky and snapping at everybody, although people piss me off in general, but now i'm about to burst. i'm depressed as a mo'fo because of the lack of sex, my job is annoying me, people there are assholes. i'm so close to just blowing up, i don't even want to talk to my friends now, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

i swear, at moments like these i wish i can just push a magic button and go to sleep or just be knocked out, so i don't feel all this

:blown:

[/venting]

ok, i'm done with that, now lemme know what you think about this -- i'm totally in love with my girlfriend, seems like she's in love with me, but the thing is that she doesn't want to have as much sex as i do, i mean she's only up to it only like once, maybe twice a week (but we see each other every day). i understand, it's completely unreasonable for me to expect to get lucky every time that i want, but it's really starts to annoy me in my head. i feel like it's getting our relationship in a wrong direction.

what would you do in that case? (please no "dump the bitch" comments)

another question: how many times a week do you people who are in a relationship have any type of sex? no booty calls, just that significant other.

Body , I think you got a problem, my girl love sex, we have sex every f#@&* day.

I dont think she likes you too much.

:chop:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by clubkat

fancy feast ::growl::

im seriously thinking that there might be something better out there for this pretty kitty:confused: :idea:

yea like me!

Originally posted by clubkat

fancy feast ::growl::

im seriously thinking that there might be something better out there for this pretty kitty:confused: :idea:

hon I cant promise you the world or diamonds or shit like that.. what I can garuntee is long lasting deep friendship, someone who will listen to you, and that will no matter what be honest with you.

oh yeah and some deep long lasting sex.