Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Favorite body parts

romy20

lol, you guys are so funny. i just go tback from work and im already cracking up. :laugh:

i like guy and girls with a cute ass and of course a sexy face. face is probably the most important when it comes purely to looks. also, i like a flat stomach, rolls are a turn off.

my two biggest concerns is

#1. her mouth she has too have a pretty smile and nice lips.

#2. It has to be her Little Friend.

Flaps, wings, and extra flesh around that area are a turn off to me. it has to be pretty like her mouth a want to kiss it has often as possible..

Tits an ass have never been an issue..what can you do with HUGE TITS AND AN ASS...

a mouth full is Fine!!

I love a woman's tummy and back. (there is other parts too but i really like these) I love fucking her doggy and rubing my hands cross her back and while aeating her out licking her all over but tracing my tongue from her belly button down to her clit

Lmao. thats all this fruits been talking about for the past 48hrs...

that and Ram.. motha fucka made me leave my house yest for a 3hr tour of the ghetto to find cheap ram on a sun. night. believe this shit???anyway...

hey btw. nice quote in your sig...

"I see your picture, I smell your skin on, the empty pillow next to mine You have only been gone ten days, but already I am wasting away I know I'll see you again Whether far or soon

But I need you to know, that I care and I miss you"

Originally posted by dgmodel

Lmao. thats all this fruits been talking about for the past 48hrs...

that and Ram.. motha fucka made me leave my house yest for a 3hr tour of the ghetto to find cheap ram on a sun. night. believe this shit???anyway...

hey btw. nice quote in your sig...

"I see your picture, I smell your skin on, the empty pillow next to mine You have only been gone ten days, but already I am wasting away I know I'll see you again Whether far or soon

But I need you to know, that I care and I miss you"

LMFAOOO!! Yeah that comp shit he was talking about in the other post lmao!!! He dragged you wth him lmao!! But I guess he had to get even with you from the party you dragged him too!! With Jay Lenos sister lmao!! Oh man you guys are so damn silly!! Ghetto ram lolol!! Everytime I read one of you guys posts i cant stop freakin laughing!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks for the compliment on the sig, Incubus nice....... :)

dude I NEED MORE RAM~!~!~! this 768 crap is not cutting it... i used to have abour 1.5 gigs of ram.. i donated 512 to my new dual amd 900 server..... jamming bro.... now i need is more scsi 3- ultra wide drives... 12,000 rpm... mad hot... i think im going to get orbs for the server and clock the fucker to 1.3-1.5 air cool or hydro cool??? i think im going to make it mad hardcore... yo DG lets go to a junkyard.. i need to get a used good condition radiator for my computer... 2 massive copper water blocked will be used to cool the chips.. i think im going to custom fabricate these items as well... home depot anyone? lol...

see DG i really did need them RAM chips...

now i got to wait.. anyone got any idea on how to fix a motherboard??? my 2 pounder heat sink cracked one of my clips that hold the fan...

ohh yea.... this artic silver II heat transfer puddy is mad good.. i suggest everyone to get a pound...

ohh yea what was this post about anyways????

i know im a geek.. but what can i do??? its my life...

money, girls, cars, comps... thats all i need to be happy