Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Feel Like Crap

clubkat

::coughcough::

blah....being sick is the absolute worst.....but it wont stop me on wednesday...i spent way to much money for that.

::yawn::

being sleepy sucks.....didnt get much sleep with all the drinking i did yesterday

::gag::

Too much vodka

::rubrublick::

no sex

::whine::

I NEED A HUG!:(

Originally posted by clubkat

blah....being sick is the absolute worst.....but it wont stop me on wednesday...i spent way to much money for that.

being sleepy sucks.....didnt get much sleep with all the drinking i did yesterday

Too much vodka

no sex

Did I kiss you this weekend, ummm, no, don't think so... I don't know where this came from, out of nowhere... IS there an exorcist in the house?

::hug:: <--- I know that's looking sooooo attractive, right now.

Omg everyone has been sick lately, im still a little sick, actually just have a cough, but last week and the week before, wow i was sooooo sick, ughh i couldnt even sleep!! Its so horrible when ur all stuffed and u cant breath

well hope u feel better!!!:)

no more alcohol.

all i need right now is a king size bed with a body pillow, like 20 down comforters, and a naked body next to me:)

::heyimsmiling::

::coughcough:: nevermind

Did I kiss you this weekend, ummm, no, don't think so... I don't know where this came from, out of nowhere... IS there an exorcist in the house?

did i miss something?

:confused:

no more alcohol.

all i need right now is a king size bed with a body pillow, like 20 down comforters, and a naked body next to me:)

::heyimsmiling::

::coughcough:: nevermind

did i miss something?

:confused:

I can outbed anyone... but that's another thread for another time...

yea, sweetie, you did.. but I won't hold it against you [you shouldn't be operating heavy equipment] -- I don't think I even get that... you can feel free to ignore me now :D:tongue::D

Guest gabo

Too much vodka

no sex

the best thing for a hangover is oral, and ill take care of that!!

bedsbedsbeds...y dont you all lick my ass.

did anyone care to read the naked body part???

:rolleyes:

btw...i can testify to a bed being the best...its not the size that matters more than the way its being used lol. ::butimnottellingthateither:: :D

btw carl if you did pay 2 g's.....you got ripped off:laugh: cum to newark and ill get you a king for 200 hehe;)

Guest gabo

bedsbedsbeds...y dont you all lick my ass.

did anyone care to read the naked body part???

:rolleyes:

btw...i can testify to a bed being the best...its not the size that matters more than the way its being used lol. ::butimnottellingthateither:: :D

btw carl if you did pay 2 g's.....you got ripped off:laugh: cum to newark and ill get you a king for 200 hehe;)

fuck the bed... lets get back to licking your ass!:grin3: :grin3: :woah2::bounce:

Originally posted by atomicapples

brick city... EWWWWWWWWWWW

cap my ass.. atleast i will die the moment i fall in love..

love is the enemy...

your silly:D

he is not disgusting, just mentally challanged ::bending over for gabo:: if you cant beat em, join em :tongue: