Clubplanet Nightlife Community

That kim english track SUCKs!!!!!

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

That is some serious crap.....No energy just a simple generic vocal. How could ppl love that track sooo much....

Over rated!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEX STILL SUCKS AS A REMIXER

*Mr. Saleen does not intend to start drama with this post. If any ones feels that he or she is a direct target of drama from me conserning the new Kim English track then get your head check!

Originally posted by saleen351

HEX STILL SUCKS AS A REMIXER

<<<<:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: This is the funnyiest thing i have heard ,what was the purpose of this post?more drama?:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: every track suffers from hype example:Bette Midler(JP mix & Dub),ever single draper track,StandStill,Diamonds, & the list goes on & on....this song is still a quality mix & it has enegy IMO.......since u got the song so late....is another reason it got overhyped.....but I'm gonna start some more hype:

Aaliyah-More Than A Woman(Richie Santana Mix) when u get these u can bash em...

Prince-Thieves In The Temple(Vasquez)

Let the hype begin!

but u are entitled to your opinion & the purpose of your post was to start yet more drama LOL

:laugh:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by dog6

<<<<:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: This is the funnyiest thing i have heard ,what was the purpose of this post?more drama?:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: every track suffers from hype example:Bette Midler(JP mix & Dub),ever single draper track,StandStill,Diamonds, & the list goes on & on....this song is still a quality mix & it has enegy IMO.......since u got the song so late....is another reason it got overhyped.....but I'm gonna start some more hype:

Aaliyah-More Than A Woman(Richie Santana Mix) when u get these u can bash em...

Prince-Thieves In The Temple(Vasquez)

Let the hype begin!

but u are entitled to your opinion & the purpose of your post was to start yet more drama LOL

I don't get why you think I tried to start drama, I didn't mention any one and other ppl have told me on IM that the tracks sucks and when I finally got it I was disapointed...

Standstill was hyped and lived up to its hype. This song doesn't...And being that RS is my fav DJ I would also imagine when i get that track it will be hot and not overrated....Almost nothing vasquez put out makes me get pumped... Oh and I got the song yesterday, so I guess I'm a week or two out of the game. LOL...

A-tip when you gonna send me some tracks?????

like i Have been saying all week This track Blows. when i first got it Everyone Hyped the shit outta of it, saying OMG OMG OMG Kim English - everday (hex),

when they should be saying

OMG OMG OMG THIS TRACK IS SHIT, and sucks Rhinocerus COCK!!!!!!!

Hey thats an opinion

Originally posted by fliz77

Its funny how people brag about their tracks...

Seems to me a lot of people on this board are jealous of some peeps top 10's and get mad at them when they wont give something up

..Just something I've noticed, not pointing any fingers :D

This message board is too funny,the drama makes me laugh,....this board is a huge part of the hype.....someone post a song then people go crazy looking for it & yes sometimes people don't like it once they find it & get pissed.....this songs sux....etc.....etc ....etc........I think top 10s,song Ids,or just posting a song u heard out in a club...... have become a huge part of the hype also....anyway i find it funny.......everyone needs to relax myself included ......we all take this board way to seriously.....but thats what great about this board....we all need to take a step back LAUGH..........some of us are haters,playas,ballers,pimps...etc...etc....which one r u?anyway I'm down for 4 any discusion on music drama or not......so just bring it:laugh: :D:laugh:

Originally posted by dog6

This message board is too funny,the drama makes me laugh,....this board is a huge part of the hype.....someone post a song then people go crazy looking for it & yes sometimes people don't like it once they find it & get pissed.....this songs sux....etc.....etc ....etc........I think top 10s,song Ids,or just posting a song u heard out in a club...... have become a huge part of the hype also....anyway i find it funny.......everyone needs to relax myself included ......we all take this board way to seriously.....but thats what great about this board....we all need to take a step back LAUGH..........some of us are haters,playas,ballers,pimps...etc...etc....which one r u?anyway I'm down for 4 any discusion on music drama or not......so just bring it:laugh: :D:laugh:

couldnt have sed it better myself... BTW ime a PIMP!! lol :D :D :cool:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sadelb

Hey Saleen, couple weeks ago u said there was a vocal that was the best vocal u have ever heard. What song was that? thanks

Yea its sick and mr. A-tip ain't giving it up! Don't worry, I told him that I would bug him forever for the track! His buddy is one sick DJ too...A tip whats the 411....

WHICH BRINGS UP A GOOD POINT LIZZY MISSING YOU WAS DONE BY MINDTRAP AND IF IM NOT MISTAKEN THERE IS A MINDTRAP MIX OF EVERYDAY ....HMM I WONDER WHO WILL HAVE THAT FIRST...ITS A SICK MIX SO BE ON THE LOOKOUT HEX ISN'T THE ONLY MIX OF THIS BUT I THOUGHT U GUYS ALL KNEW.....LOL:laugh: