Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Alert Issued

yea, well they said two and a half weeks ago that somethign would happen in the next few days, they said that "the senate says there is 100% chance of another attack in the next few days." and nothign happend... im not counting anthrax cuz they dont even know if that is terrorist related and there is a cure for it. so who knows now-adays , we live in war times and thats it

peace out

gianni

Originally posted by ggfella4

yea, well they said two and a half weeks ago that somethign would happen in the next few days, they said that "the senate says there is 100% chance of another attack in the next few days." and nothign happend... im not counting anthrax cuz they dont even know if that is terrorist related and there is a cure for it. so who knows now-adays , we live in war times and thats it

peace out

gianni

I think the Anthrax is most certainly a terrorist attack. It was a prior viable threat, and there letters that said 'Death to Infidels' in the envelope.

These threats, whether true or false, should not be taken lightly, especially if they made a national announcement. Someone must have talked out of the 1000 people they detained.

Speaking of Anthrax.......Correct me if I'm wrong, so far in Washington the only letter with confirmed anthrax in it was the one to Sen. Dashle. But there have been 5 people, 2 who died, who were infected with inhalation anthrax. Another 28 were exposed to it. From one letter??? There has to be others out there that the authorities are not aware of.

YEah that alert just seems like it's gonna panic people..

Plus kill halloween for all the kiddies. Although I never went

out trick or treating myself, All I rmember about halloween as a kid was a good excuse to have those egg throwing wars:laugh:

Can still remember all the crap that used to go down, makes ya nostagic for the times when all you had to worry about was getting jumped or posioned..

Now tkids gotta worry they'll die from abnthrax or something ,

kinda makes oyu wonder

They issued a warning, but gave no specifics, which can drive a person CRAZY. Maybe they don't have any, but but but agahgha

Like i'm I supposed to saty out of trains? Not fly? What? I never thought I would say this, but if you can't tell us what it is, then say nothing. We are on alert already, and if we don't know what supposed to be dangerous, then why give us further feelings of powerlessness and anxiety?

Originally posted by cazz926

They issued a warning, but gave no specifics, which can drive a person CRAZY. Maybe they don't have any, but but but agahgha

Like i'm I supposed to saty out of trains? Not fly? What? I never thought I would say this, but if you can't tell us what it is, then say nothing. We are on alert already, and if we don't know what supposed to be dangerous, then why give us further feelings of powerlessness and anxiety?

Thank you for saying that in so many words, CAZZ. It's not to say that I'm NOT scared, but look.... if I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die! No sense in worrying about it when I could be out having a fun time. And I'm gonna stick by my guns.

Originally posted by cazz926

True but I think these warnings are not only meant to make people aware but are also intended to put law enforcment agencies around the country on heightened alert. Plus after Sept. 11 there was a huge public outcry as to the how something that big could have happened. This way the gov't will be given some slack just in case something does happen.