Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~FINALLY!!! I got my meet up PICS!!!~

OK so I'm a lazy ass and it took me over a week to get my pics developed but anyway...

So, they came out ok. except someone really should have told me I'm whiter than a corpse, geez.

Anyway here they are.

PS- its really good that I have these because they are much clearer than my memory of that night!

:D:tongue:;)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, so this one requires a little explanation. So at about 6 AM after we all stumbled out of Centrofly... We discover that Aramis's car has been mysteriously misplaced. needless to say after a treck across town and a lovely stint at the impound lot which did NOT in fact result in the return of said car... we were a little bit dejected. So, someone had the brilliant idea that we should smoke a J and be done with it. which actually was quite brilliant I must say.

A few blocks (and puffs) later we come upon this theater and the name of the show is:

PUPPETRY OF THE PENIS: The ancient australian art of genital oragami...... ummmm WHAT???:confused: :confused: :confused:

LOL....

Trancend... I just want to nurture you!

(lol, that quote sticks out in my mind more than anything else that night... )

The funny thing is, theres a horrible pic of me in the background in one of those, but the camera makes it look like one of my eyes is FUCKED up.... And I think I'm pissed off the bar closed 5 minutes after I got there... and I didn't know anyone (I wasn't on the board yet).