Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Narrow Minded People Suck

i think it sucks how certain poeple can be so ignorant. just because the law says that certain drugs are illegal people look at you in a different eye just becuase of some of the drugs you have done. alcohol on the other hand is a drug too. most people dont think so, but it is. when people drink, sometimes they get mad, they yell, they fight... youve all seen it. and it is sooo socially acceptable. i like to drink too, in no way am i putting it down, but i just think that the people who look at you and dont like you because you "do drugs" are simply pathetic and not worth our time. just cause the law says its legal or illegal dont mean its right or wrong. how about you take the time to know me before you judge me. thanks ............ and heres to them:

:blown:

Originally posted by jbocc10

i think it sucks how certain poeple can be so ignorant. just because the law says that certain drugs are illegal people look at you in a different eye just becuase of some of the drugs you have done. alcohol on the other hand is a drug too. most people dont think so, but it is. when people drink, sometimes they get mad, they yell, they fight... youve all seen it. and it is sooo socially acceptable. i like to drink too, in no way am i putting it down, but i just think that the people who look at you and dont like you because you "do drugs" are simply pathetic and not worth our time. just cause the law says its legal or illegal dont mean its right or wrong. how about you take the time to know me before you judge me. thanks ............ and heres to them:

Omggg!! EXACTLY!! WTFFF

that pisses me off soooooo much too when people do that, ughh wtffff

why do people have to be liek that:mad:

well yeah society is full of contradictions, in lots of ways

the laws and conventions are fairly arbitrary. Alchohol

was bannned for a while cocaine used to be legal, they once

sold E in brs and the drinking age was once 18. Obviously

none of these things are bad inherintly it's just changing social

customs and moores.....

And the night goes on...

to many people are judgemental and uneducated about thijngs so in defense the critize and pass stupid judgements on people....i personally cant stand it and just choose not to talk about it with certain people...

just like this one stupid customer i had at work one day...she asked me what music i listen to and i said house and trance....and she like really,, i can only listen to "that kind of music" if im fucked up....i wanted to smack the shit outta her,...

Well technically anything the even temporarily alters your body chemistry is a drug. And it's not that people eye you because you do illegal drugs. Damn I eye people that take 10 STACKERS. It's that some people who don't do illegal drugs, (like me) don't understand why you would take something that can possible hurt you.

Weed can't hurt you (just if you decide to go drive a care or do certain things when u are baked)

But obviously people do OD. Not because they took shit loads of stuff but just because for some reason their body reacted badly to whatever they have taken. Case in Point one of the OD's @ TWILO the Med Student with the Heart Condition. I bet he thought he knew what he was doing and paid with his life. There are a lot of people that are on far sides of the spectrum on the matter either totally PRO or ANTI. I personally think that if you feel that you want to do E, COKE, K,...whatever as long as you are respondsible and don't get hectic like with any drug including alcohol then it's on you. I think also if you advertise that you do illegal drugs you should be prepared for people to not agree with your decisions and try to talk to you about why they disagree with your P.O.V.

Either way I don't think saying "OH YEAH I TOOK 10 hits of E @ SF and I WAS RAGING" is attractive. You might have to except that statements like that or any statement like it people will find ugly.

I personally can not judge what people do, all I can do is live by the standards and rules that I have given myself to live by. I think people may give you their opinions because theyare projecting their views or standards for themselves on you. Which may not be cool. But remember it's not because they don't like or respect you. In fact it may be that they do like you and just want to make sure you don't hurt yourself. Even if you don't think you are.

my $.02

Originally posted by msoprano13

to many people are judgemental and uneducated about thijngs so in defense the critize and pass stupid judgements on people....i personally cant stand it and just choose not to talk about it with certain people...

just like this one stupid customer i had at work one day...she asked me what music i listen to and i said house and trance....and she like really,, i can only listen to "that kind of music" if im fucked up....i wanted to smack the shit outta her,...

i'm having the same problem with my dormates

they dont understand how people can go to nightclubs and enjoy the music without taking drugs

many of them have gone out to nightclubs before, but they never tried to go out while sober

ive given up on them