Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LavenderMenace at the SOUNDFACTORY???

OH MY GOD!!!! YOU SAID YOU WOULDNT TELL!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

What did I ever do to you???:tongue:

Ok OK. I admit it. I went to the Sound factory. And yes, I actually had a kickass time.

Its all BARVYBE's Fault. He has a strange power over me... I dont know what it is...

(but I still think all the muscleheads need to put their friggin shirts back on)

Originally posted by lavendermenace

Ok OK. I admit it. I went to the Sound factory. And yes, I actually had a kickass time.

Its all BARVYBE's Fault. He has a strange power over me... I dont know what it is...

(but I still think all the muscleheads need to put their friggin shirts back on)

Have you lost your mind???? What next?:eek: :eek:

Yes, i will take full responsibility!!!!

U know what that power is? It's all in my name, u just following the Vybe girl!

So, i hooked u up with some bouncy fuel (NOT what u guys are thinking), wound u up and set u spinning!

HIGHMAY - i was busting up! We're walking in and LM's like "u can't tell anyone I was here!" U were the 4th person in from the door......LMFAO!!!!!

StaceyChase: WHEN U COMING OUT GIRL! HOW BOUT JUST A DRINK SOMETIME OR SUMPIN?

AROO...

Well I was there booty grinding with my new man; RICO from Puerto Rico..

How come I didn't see any of you there?

(wag-wag)

(I was able to brush of that looser MUGZ since he went to one of ARTSY FARTSY

DUMBO wearhouse shitty parties)

HEY, I'm human till Nov 1st by the way..

(Mugwumpia granted me a Human visa till after Halloween)

so If any of you wanna meet me swing by FUN on Nov 2nd..

See ya'll around..

OMG, that is too funny. I went to Sound Factory once(I am from Boston), but that is all I thought about when I was there too! All those muscle heads with either no shirt on, a white wife beater or a black one, like they where in some f'in clan. I was like where am I, I'm not in Kansas anymore.... lol

oh just shoosh...you mentioned it here already...i just wanted to highlight it :D

and you might be right about all the guys taking off their shirts, but what about when you're dancing your ass off and your shirt gets drenched in perspiration? huh?? didnt think about THAT, now did ya??

dont mind me...im just stickin up for my crowd ;)

ps. great seeing you there along with pete and everyone else.

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

you know you want to

dont lie!;)

Problem is, her partner in crime ain't a fan....was hoping the renovation would renovate some of the attitude, but....

If better reviews start coming in, i'd consider, maybe, possibly catching junior there again, but......its a stretch.

(LM breathes sigh of relief....lol)

This partner is dragging Bouncy Girl to Seb and Deep Dish me thinks.....

Originally posted by barvybe

yeah, but u can't complain - great dj's hit england all the time, AND u got Radio1

lucky bastard!

true

unfortunately i cant find anyone to go out with most times, and my dormmates have a lockdown on the stereo with their destiny's child cd's:eek: :blown:

lol

oh well. green velvet was good. and on my birthday (the 23rd): tall paul, darren emerson, and sister bliss @ the turnmills!!:D