Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy Halloween!!!!

nightstar01

Happy Halloween all.

A coworker and I dressed up as Girl Scouts today. There was a contest during the lunch hour that we one. Grand Prize baby! Guess what it was:

2 Round Trip tickets to Buenos Aires, Argentina and hotel stay for 4 days/3 nites. Sweet huh?

Guess dressin like a girl pays off sometimes? :D

Originally posted by phrankadelic

Happy Halloween all.

A coworker and I dressed up as Girl Scouts today. There was a contest during the lunch hour that we one. Grand Prize baby! Guess what it was:

2 Round Trip tickets to Buenos Aires, Argentina and hotel stay for 4 days/3 nites. Sweet huh?

Congrats dude...........

Happy Halloween all.

awesome Frank! .. have fun :D :D :D :D :D

Happy Halloween all.

Hot damn.......now if you could just plan it so that you happen to be in Argentina during Creamfields South America.

That's a hell of prize, enjoy!

Originally posted by nightstar01

By the way....I was told that tonight there was going to be a full moon and that in 46 years there has not been a full moon on Halloween.........................BOO!!!!:eek::)

HOLY SHIT, NO WAY!!! :jawdrop: Happy Halloween Zules...... :D

My mom is from Argentina and I know Buenos Aires very well.....been there about 20 times since I was a kid.....I was there back in May of this year......Most women are very elegant. It's probably the only south american country(besides Colombia) where you'll find tanned, blonde women.

While there, be sure you check out Pacha Buenos Aires....and do eat a "Parrillada"

Happy Halloween all.

so, i say ditch the friend and take me...possible b-day present? ;)

btw, i hope you shaved :eek:

you ALL best recognize! cuz I just MIGHT be headin to Creamfields next month.

If you even go................we want details, details, details, (i.e. photos, audio clips, clothing samples, chemical refreshments)!