Clubplanet Nightlife Community

girls take too long to get ready

echostar

Originally posted by xtcgspot

ugghhh...i know. there's a *certain someone* who always takes FOREVER to get ready whenever we're goin out.

ahem...... i do believe the finished product is always worth the wait now isnt it!?!??! *hehehe* jk jk jk...... we always take so long to get ready b/c we're busy lookin good so u GUYS are pleased!!! :rolleyes::tongue:

Originally posted by linabina

ahem...... i do believe the finished product is always worth the wait now isnt it!?!??! *hehehe* jk jk jk...... we always take so long to get ready b/c we're busy lookin good so u GUYS are pleased!!! :rolleyes::tongue:

THANK YOU doll, you beat me to the punch... See how happy you boys are next time you pick up a girl and she looks like she just rolled out of bed!

Guest gabo

No no no, thats not what trancend is talking about. I know many women who take 10 min to get ready and they look fucking awesome!! They don't have to cake on 3 lbs of makeup everyday and spend 2 hrs doing there hair. Sure I like when a girls are all done up, but I also love when a girl has that natural kinda look to her. so there!:tongue:

Originally posted by linabina

sweetie.....i do it so I'M pleased too!!! :laugh: forget the guys!!! let them sweat what they cant get!!!

Originally posted by gabo

No no no, thats not what trancend is talking about. I know many women who take 10 min to get ready and they look fucking awesome!! They don't have to cake on 3 lbs of makeup everyday and spend 2 hrs doing there hair. Sure I like when a girls is all done up but I also love when a girl has that natural kinda look to her. so there!:tongue:

thank

you

i dunno what you guys are complaining about. if girls take to long to get ready and look good: you complain.

if girls dont take enough time to get ready and look like hell: you complain.

what gives?

as long as I'm concerned they can take as long as they want, I can just watch taped Monday Night RAW is WAR while I wait. :D :D

Originally posted by vicman

i dunno what you guys are complaining about. if girls take to long to get ready and look good: you complain.

if girls dont take enough time to get ready and look like hell: you complain.

what gives?

EXACTLY... (I can't believe it took a guy to post that!)

Never mind getting all fixed up... simply staying as smooth and hairfree as we have to be takes time, lots of time in order to avoid unpleasant accidents.

BTW Mr. Know-it-all-Gabo and Trancend... I hope neither of you ever has to deal w/a girl w/curly hair!... :idea:cause that shit don't stay unfrizzed by itself, you know. :tongue:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

EXACTLY... (I can't believe it took a guy to post that!)

Never mind getting all fixed up... simply staying as smooth and hairfree as we have to be takes time, lots of time in order to avoid unpleasant accidents.

BTW Mr. Know-it-all-Gabo and Trancend... I hope neither of you ever has to deal w/a girl w/curly hair!... :idea:cause that shit don't stay unfrizzed by itself, you know. :tongue:

ewwwwwww yuck curly haired girls are gross!:tongue: :tongue: :D

While were on this topic of girls taking to long to get ready and guys being ready in an instant..you know what freaks me out?

When I see a girl that all decked out, who took the time to look good, knew what she wanted to wear, made up, great hair, looking like OMFG!!:eek::jawdrop:

and then seeing her with her man and the guy looks like he's just been through a f***'in car wash looking like hell, torn shorts and old t-shirt, like what the hell is that all about?!?!?!:mad: :mad: :mad: