Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Feedback on Liquid's Grandopening

jeffmiami

i also went last night to check it out it looks more like a strip club with all this girls that swear they look like models and are nasty fat lol, dancing on stage and some girl in were acosta dj booth use 2 b in some cage ..

also the same people that are were working in shadow lounge before are still there . i think they are trying to hard and to make thinsg work for them. oh well.

besides the point the music was ok not all that.

well just my opinion!!! but i dont wish and bad doing to the place good luck liquid but to tell u the truth i dont think it will last long....

you people are basing all of this on one night? give me a break man. they haven't had the time to get all their shit straight in order to meet their opening. i'm willing to give them that and see how things turn out. they've got some great people behind the scenes and i'm sure everything will work out.

ok...i'll give u that. i personally don't think that a club should open till they have EVERYTHING set up the way they want it. I don't think there should be any excuses. but i also understand that there are deadlines to meet and they had already set oct. 31st as their opening night. i would imagine that they're working their asses off today to set it up properly and tweak the sound to where they want it to be.

Originally posted by jeffmiami

Liquid sucks! Sound was great! Drew sucks also. Liquid won't last long.

That's quite a review! Now I know exactly why all of the hard work that alot reputable people have done to this club is not working. Before you post stuff like this please use a little tact and keep in mind that these people frequent these boards too.

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

That's quite a review! Now I know exactly why all of the hard work that alot reputable people have done to this club is not working. Before you post stuff like this please use a little tact and keep in mind that these people frequent these boards too.

that was awesome.