Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Keeps Nyc Alive!!!! Thank You!

ck516

Just to give you guys a quick review of last nights party with Danny T.

First of all the speaker and the shower were off the wall! The drag queens were in full effect. Danny was playing some old stuff from the tunnel and the cowboy girl there was really amazing!

He also let someone from the crowd play a few records and lets just say that I have been going out since sept 11 and that was the best party nyc has had since we have been attacked. Danny continues to move nyc. Even when things aren't looking so hot........If some of you haven't been out in awhile........Go see danny!!!!

Thank you danny for the great night and hope you continue to play hard like you did last night.

See you this weekend,

CK

aight it was a good time i wouldnt say the best.....my fav was the weekend before sept 11th. was the last i saw those buildings.... it was great until he started spinnin smashing pumpkins.... dont get me wrong i like them alot...not on the dance floor tho...it was alota fun....but i wouldnt say it was all that.......i met alot of cool people...thanks to them as well for a great time......haaaaa ima go to sleep now THANK YOU DANNY!!!

Last night was my girlfriends first DT experience. And let me just tell you he did not disappoint. I don't think she wanted to leave. The speaker was a great costume, although everytime I bumped into it I thought I was walking into a wall.

The person dressed in Vinyl with Vinyl records attached to them was another great idea. My girlfriend and I did the pimp & hoe theme. I was dressed in a shiny shirt with a fluffy hat a red sunglasses, and She looked amazing!! She was in a tight short balck dress with thigh highs and tall black boots. K dog your the best!

We got there at 9:30pm and to our surprise they were not open yet. We chilled on line till about 10:15pm and that is when Danny himself came outside in his infamous oversized police cap to invite us in.

The night started off like every normal Friday evening slow and chill, just trying to get the vibe going. Which I must say was a great feeling. It was my first time sober and it was definitely worth it. Granted I was wired on Stackers and Red Bull but it was a completly different feeling.

The night started to pick up when he dropped a Michael Jackson Thriller re-mix from like 8 years ago that he never released. Great phunky build-up with a smooth outro. Great Job DT!! As we were dancing for about 2 and a half hours straight he decided to drop a great older track at about 1 am. Free Your Mind baby!!!! That is when things got fuzzy because I was completely consumed by the music and just let Danny's vibe flow. His different hats were great and the Firemen from Ladder 8 were going crazy all night. I gad to end it early because of the J-O-B in the morning. But you bet for sure the we will be there on Friday to do it all over again.

:D

Just a quick review!

i wish i was there but would've been in no shape for the meeting i had today with my boss...sux...i'm soooo glad you all had a great time...i try to tell and invite EVERYONE to come to vynil with me but its always me by my lonesome on fridays...

dt is the best...he had all these gigs around the world, chillin anywhere, but what does he do???he has a house party in nyc for ladder#8

nuff said

Originally posted by clubkat

go to work today.................hehe, you can all kick me ass now!

:D:);):tongue::cool::laugh:

:eek::mad:

Not fair. I may have to put padding on my forehead to prevent scarring from my head hitting the desk........

My girl took off too. Someone has to pay the bills.

Danny is the man...wow, he just never cease to amaze. I quite enjoyed when he threw on Set it off, a tune I've absolutely loved and it was nice to hear him play tracks from his pounding you in the face with his hard stuff days at Tunnel. It was just slammin' There is no better

AHHHEEEMMMM!!!! Let me just say that after not seeing Danny for a couple months...I'm kinda in a state of repair! I'm beyond draggin ass @ work today, but def worth the slugishness! Ultimate props to DT for tearin up all our fav tracks, all the peeps who busted out the creativity (unicorn, speaka, anthrax, "kotex", shower, and not to forget crazy drag queens). Thanx all for a night to remember and much luv :) Be seein ya!