Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DT- Vynil Halloween Pics!!

Originally posted by mattyparsons

imo randy def, deserved to win that contest.

the unicorn costume was cool, but the contest was for most original. it really doesnt' get more original than coming to a club dressed as a bertha.

and yes i realize this is my first cp post since may, did you bitches miss me?

No one missed you, we forgot who you were, hahaha, just kidding bro, it was deffinatley good seeing you again, seeing you, and listening to Danny brought back memories from Twilo, although not even close to the same thing, it was still cool.....

-Scotty-

Originally posted by scottyskribz57

No one missed you, we forgot who you were, hahaha, just kidding bro, it was deffinatley good seeing you again, seeing you, and listening to Danny brought back memories from Twilo, although not even close to the same thing, it was still cool.....

-Scotty-

oh shit, it's on now...

i challenge you to a duel

*smacks scotty upside his head*

ima show you my puertorican judo

judoknow if i got a gun

judoknow if i got a knife...

k, so I'm really really late in replyingn here. but I've been offline for the past week trying to switch from modem to dsl (verizon is cluless).

wanted to give big hearty thanks to clubkat for posting the pics! that's the first pic I've seen of me or pepper k from halloween. cool! you rock! it was great meeting you at vinyl. and hi to tastyt and brooklynkid (you must've freaked out everyone walking down the street). always great to meet more vinyl buddies.

that was one of the best nights I've ever had. I couldn't believe how many people dressed in costume and how good the costumes were! Danny was in rare form, it was just an all around good vibe. my favorite part of the night was when some woman came up to me and said "I'm so glad you're a unicorn. everyone always forgets about the unicorn"....I'm not quite sure what that meant, but it became the quote of the night. :)

FireGirl,

aka the silver unicorn lady