Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EXIT THIS FRIDAY NOV. 2nd ****MEET UP****

yea i GOT A MEETUP AT WWW.EXIT2NYC.COM .....its at 2 a.m. right at the snack bar by the couches on the 2nd floor right behind the light guys booth!!! should be pretty phat.....so whoevers goin this friday show up there on the 2nd floor at 2 a.m.!!!! ill be there with some exit2nyc headz!!!

come out everybody!!! (codica,enyce2000) holla back!!! laterz!!!

Originally posted by kvanzile9

yea i GOT A MEETUP AT WWW.EXIT2NYC.COM .....its at 2 a.m. right at the snack bar by the couches on the 2nd floor right behind the light guys booth!!! should be pretty phat.....so whoevers goin this friday show up there on the 2nd floor at 2 a.m.!!!! ill be there with some exit2nyc headz!!!

come out everybody!!! (codica,enyce2000) holla back!!! laterz!!!

No love for me, Kyle?

Still mad about the Mariners vs Yankees thing?

See you there - 2am near juice bar behind where Vasquez's booth is.. as of right now, I'll be wearing red (cause I haven't had time to buy a new outfit yet! :mad: ) so I'll be wearing what I wore opening night - red pants, black boots, red Victorian lace tank top. If I get something new later this afternoon (which is very possible :D ) I will let you guys know. Since I'm still kinda new at these meetups and I don't know who people are please come say hi to me so I don't feel all stupid and whatnot :(

Love you guys, see you there! :D :D :D

my bad doubtness.....but yea go friday too so i can finally meet u!!! since our past meetups never worked!!!! lmao:blown: yea my fault i know....but anyways yeah 2 a.m. in that corner....codica ill look for u with the red pants and top!!! so ill come up to u and say hi if i see u.....if nobody knows me and ill be up at around 2 a.m. leaning on the light guys door so its easy to find in all black top to bottom and might be with peekhour but who knows!!!! hopefully i will see some new peeps tonight!!!! see ya all there

laterz

kyle (just scream my name at 2 a.m. by the dj booth!!) peace:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

yea it turned out not to be that bad last night....wasnt really as packed as usual but it ended up pretty crowded as usual!!!

it was good to meet doubtness, rdancer, court77, trancerxn112, roniness, lillizzy, swiblee, peekhour, kayeangel, acid queen, biggestexithead, and finally djmikebugout( who tore shit up in the red room....phat job man and great cd!!!)

even though i knew most of you already it was just good to see the usual crowd of peoples to chill with!!!! but whoever else from the board was there the meetup did go down at 2 a.m. where all these people were pretty much there!!! if u were there and missed you my bad, right after the meeetup i went to the red room to chill with mike!!!! but good night all!!!!! peace:tongue: :eek::tongue::eek:

Ahh! I walked over @ 2am with one of my friends, and I didn't see anyone yet. I felt really stupid all of a sudden and decided to leave.. dammit, once again, Cody misses another meetup! Damn! I was actually wearing red pants and a black somewhat sparkly tank top with black boots.. ehh, I didn't see anyone, but then again, there's always next time (how many times do I say that?!)

ahh codica its all good theres always next week!!!! did u happen to be sittin on the couch for a little bit at like 2??? and i really think i walked by you about a hundred times cause i was lookin for someone where red pants.....and now that u described your outfit, i definately saw u many times!!! oh well, its all good, next time u will get to meet the whole crew!!!! laterz:tongue: