Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How much sex actually goes on btwn. board members?

XxS87xX

yes, this is the Booty Call Board.

just send someone a pm and a location and they will show up.

no real names

no....aww heck, just read FieryDesire's post about the contract.

if you break the contract the ladies will send Gabo and Spragga to bust a cap in yo ass though!

Originally posted by barvybe

yes, this is the Booty Call Board.

just send someone a pm and a location and they will show up.

no real names

no....aww heck, just read FieryDesire's post about the contract.

if you break the contract the ladies will send Gabo and Spragga to bust a cap in yo ass though!

hahahahhahhahhhahahahhhahahahahahhaaaa

Originally posted by eviljav666

hahahahhahhahhhahahahhhahahahahahhaaaa

What? you haven't gotten that call yet? It was pretty cool. Got six messages that first week. corner of 6th and 59th, under the dome at the planetarium, shit like that. girls were mad cool too. it was a little weird seeing these two thin dorky looking guys in trench coats waiting around for the girls after each time though. first i thought they were pimping, but if u've ever seen gabo and spragga u know that's just not possible. they gotta stay at a distance and wear big shoes to look even a little intimidating....

gabo - word of advice - its easier to get laid when you ain't working the protection vibe my man ;)

Guest gabo

So thats my problem.

I know plenty of people that hook up from the board

look at spragga and barvybe!! 6 months and still going stong!:tongue:

***Cyberpimp 2K1***!!!

Complete with 24 Karat gold Cane, and a wheele (wheelchair, that is!) with hydrolics and the flyest rims you'll ever see...:)

So this one goes out to all my freaks in the dungeon...

BIG PAPPA PIMP IS YOUR HOOKUP........HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME!!

:cool:

what's this no meeting people shit? you don't need to wait for a meet up! be a man whore and drop someone a pm already! or just meet people out! in the last couple weeks i met FieryDesire and GlowDancer out randomly.

was out last night with LavenderMenace, Sleepiswaste, MugWump, Albyback, Lexstacy, TrippinTrance, Xpander, Mysteriousss, etc. etc. Ain't no trick or secret to this kids - if you go out in NYC you're surrounded by CP'rs all the time! just gotta figure out who is who!!!!

come down to FUN tonight and meet MugWump and SBJ at the door.

what's this no meeting people shit? you don't need to wait for a meet up! be a man whore and drop someone a pm already! or just meet people out! in the last couple weeks i met FieryDesire and GlowDancer out randomly.

was out last night with LavenderMenace, Sleepiswaste, MugWump, Albyback, Lexstacy, TrippinTrance, Xpander, Mysteriousss, etc. etc. Ain't no trick or secret to this kids - if you go out in NYC you're surrounded by CP'rs all the time! just gotta figure out who is who!!!!

come down to FUN tonight and meet MugWump and SBJ at the door.

I STILL CANNOT BELIEVE HOW WE MET

U WERE LIKE HEY ARE U FROM CP

I GOTTA GO OUT WITH U I GUESS, U CAN JUST SPOT THE SEX FREAKS ON THE DANCEFLOOR, HA

yeah, that was pretty funny!!!

u'r a cutie! caught my eye, and i guessed right ;), what can i say.

so, what up with the ticket the other night? had to sell it to a 250 pounder name Antony - it would have been more comfortable with you bouncing up and down in your chest paint i think :)

yeah, that was pretty funny!!!

u'r a cutie! caught my eye, and i guessed right ;), what can i say.

so, what up with the ticket the other night? had to sell it to a 250 pounder name Antony - it would have been more comfortable with you bouncing up and down in your chest paint i think :)

i told u i wouldnt be able to make it on time

got anymore tickets? this time tell me in advance

and ill be there with my paint