Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: import car lovers

just wanted to let all the import car lovers out there that there's a show next weekend on the 10th at the Garden State Exhibit Center in NJ right by Rutgers. Should be a good show; i'm going to do some modeling so hope to see some of you. More info on eurasianconcepts.com so check it out.

lite

i dunno bout meeting up somewhere, up to you guys.

bmw guy will prolly be by his car the whole time and i'll be walking around getting some pictures done. i'll try and stop by bmw guy's car but if you see me, i'll be one of the girls wearing the import eurasia shirt. stop and say hi :)

lite

Originally posted by maximazero

How bout Francine Dee??? :tongue: East coast import shows definitely need more hotties...

lol nah wish she were gonna be there too. but u're right, at least we got lexi lasantos.

blow: you can see some of my pics at importmodels.com under import models, name: shirley. pm me if you want to meet up.

Thanks for the info, babe. They invited me to come, but I'm not driving all the way over there if it isn't paid. One of the silicone-filled skanky ho's (you know what I'm talking about) will probably win the "grand prize," which is to be expected... not much room for classy gals at those things, you know? You look great, represent CP next week and have fun!

Originally posted by happykittn

Thanks for the info, babe. They invited me to come, but I'm not driving all the way over there if it isn't paid. One of the silicone-filled skanky ho's (you know what I'm talking about) will probably win the "grand prize," which is to be expected... not much room for classy gals at those things, you know? You look great, represent CP next week and have fun!

hey hon, aw it'd be cool if you could go cuz then i can finally meet you :) but yea i know what you mean, i'm just going to have some fun, see my acura rsx and meet up with some people, thanks and maybe i'll see you next time!

dgmodel: they got all kinds of imports, german and japanese, acuras, audis, bmws and nissans, hondas and mitsubishis.

cintron: nice car, come to the show anyway :)

Hey liteflyr,

nice pics u got :) Just a few questions.. do you know how big the place is? and about how many rides will be showcased? $20 is like the same price as HIN, and the last one in jersey I went to a while back kinda sucked cuz it was filled with Civics or other not-so-impressive rides.... the parking lot had better rides... it was only worth it cuz the models were hot :tongue:

Originally posted by maximazero

Hey liteflyr,

nice pics u got :) Just a few questions.. do you know how big the place is? and about how many rides will be showcased? $20 is like the same price as HIN, and the last one in jersey I went to a while back kinda sucked cuz it was filled with Civics or other not-so-impressive rides.... the parking lot had better rides... it was only worth it cuz the models were hot :tongue:

thanks man. not quite sure on the size of the place, i'm thinking not that big but i'll ask my friend who's been there. import eurasia is pretty new i think so i dunno the numbers. they have a lot of different categories tho; acuras, audis, bmws, mitsubishis and there's a euro exotic category so at least it won't all be civics and accords. were you talking about the rockland show? i didn't go but i heard it wasn't that good either. import expression did that show so hopefully eurasia will do better. hope to see you there!